A valuable life lesson from a professor of psychology.

500 rubles

One very well-known psychologist began his seminar on psychology, holding up a 500-ruble notes. In the hall there were about 200 people. The psychologist asked who wants to get a bill. All, as if on cue, raised their hands. Before one of you will receive this bill, I have something to do with it - continued psychologist. He crumpled up the bill, and then asked if anyone still get it. Again, all raised their hands. Then - he said - I do the following, and throwing the bill to the floor, slightly fumbled her shoe on the dirty floor. Then he picked up the bill, a bill was crumpled and dirty. "Well, who of you need it in this way?" And again raised their hands.

Dear friends - said the psychologist - only that you have received valuable object lesson. Despite all that I have done with cuts, you want to get it, because it does not lose its value. She still dostoinstvom bill of 500 rubles.

In our life, it often happens that we are thrown out of the saddle trampled lying on the floor or in deep shit. This is the reality of our lives. In such situations, we feel worthless. But no matter what has happened or will happen, you will never lose its value. Dirty or clean, crumpled or ironed - you will always be invaluable for all those who love you. Our value is not determined by what we do or who we know, and those - what do you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting