When the problem is the solution

Any disease in varying degrees, perceived as a problem. If you're sick, you this is where, Yes prevents. Even if it is carefully ignored, the symptoms tend to come out in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then, they are symptoms – symptoms of the disease.

It is also customary in society: the sick person in General perceive how someone should be treated. Who can something advises – from personal experience, idle rumors, or just a good doctor. Those who can't, sometimes also advised — in our country it is generally accepted – would not advise, will be called indifferent))

Sometimes the disease interferes very much. To communicate with people, for example, or to do what you love. Or just to live peacefully and happily.

In General, the disease is almost always open to look like what you need: to fight, to heal, to tolerate, to accept, to wait... And understand all this, and all the support.

As the disease hinders are usually associated with her strong feelings – anger, irritation, despair, helplessness, fear, shame.

Feelings tend to be rarer and less visible than the disease itself, but they are understandable and justified – at least for the patient.

Here, for example, Anya loves cats. And formed the Anya's allergic to cats. And the cat had to give. And all understand, Anya sorry cat sorry, tablet is recommended. And the cat was a favorite, and Anya sad, and hard.

Everything is clear to all, such stories are often meet. And it never occurred to Ana that this story, like any other, there is a hidden side.

Clear is what on everyone's mind. Hidden – what to notice unprofitable, unpleasant, scary, painful hard. Hidden – the meaning of disease.

If we have the courage to look back, we see that sickness is a decision. The decision for the patient. The solution to a difficult situation, the justification of hard feelings, the reason to endure, the ability to tolerate what's not to like.

From a hidden point about Anya's allergic to cats, you can say it like this:

"- It's hard for me to look at my cat. She behaves freely. She trusts his body and giving him enough rest. She moves so sexy and with such pleasure that I just can't bear to watch it.

So my eyes were swollen and watery. And itch terribly. From irritation.

After all, I was very angry that I no longer afford to move. To live with such pleasure. To be so free and sexy. It is not for me, I think. I'm married now.

And I can't see my cat. I literally can't breathe around her. I'm suffocating in my apartment. Previously, it was not, I was fine with my cat. Yes, I have lived a lifetime of a cat!..

Oh Yes, I was married in the spring... And I can't breathe next to my cat. I want to think that was all for her, because otherwise I'll have to think about their lives. I don't want to change myself, I don't want to think about her marriage. To give the cat easier.

Yes, I'm terribly sorry. I cried a lot, but I had already decided to give her. Change itself is scary. And so simple – I'm allergic to my cat and it should be given. The doctors say it happens that are allergic. They say that this sort of environment. I still support. Blame my cat. Well, I'm crying again..."

How this is treated?

Knowing that the person receives with the help of the disease. You can just write on the paper: when I root it then I ... then I... I always...

You can try yourself, you can with a psychologist on psychosomatics.

Important question: when did the illness?

— well to write the time or date, and just list what else happened at this time. For example: exams, mom had a brother on the street was a hurricane, bought a dog, etc.

Still good, but more difficult question: if not this illness, it is about what I'd experienced these feelings?

So, step by step, you can move into the most hidden – the hidden meaning of the illness, which is the solution.

источник:apokrov.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting