Vegetarian vegetable lasagna

Step-by-step recipe for vegetable lasagna is very simple and does not require too much time. Sheets for lasagna it is advisable to buy from durum wheat to inflict less harm to your body.

Vegetables you can take all that is in the refrigerator: any frozen vegetable mixture, tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, broccoli and cauliflower etc. I had a half eggplant, bell pepper and frozen mixed vegetables with broccoli, green beans, carrots and corn.

Products (in the form of a 20 by 20 cm):

• 6 sheets of lasagna
  • 3 small tomatoes
  • 300-400 grams of frozen vegetables
  • 15 g butter
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • 1.5 cups of milk
  • 150 gr mozzarella or any cheese
  • paprika or chili powder
Vegetables simmer until soft on a low flame, finally add tomatoes and cook just a minute. As a sauce you can use a thick tomato paste or sauce. It is more nutritious, but in combination with the vegetables I like more.

Prepare Bechamel sauce: in a skillet melt butter, add flour and mix thoroughly to avoid lumps. I used whole wheat flour but you can use any. A minute on low heat fry the flour and, stirring, gently pour in the milk. Continue to cook on medium heat. It is important to constantly stir the sauce to avoid lumps. Gradually the sauce will begin to thicken when the consistency reaches the status of cream – remove from heat.

Assembling the lasagna: on the bottom of the form spread sheets. Pour Bechamel sauce or tomato if you prefer it.

Next, spread half of the vegetables.

Now generously sprinkle with cheese.

Then lay out the lasagna sheets, pour the sauce, spread the second half of vegetables, sprinkle with cheese. Put on top of the last plates, pour the sauce, sprinkle with cheese and paprika or ground Chile.

Bake the lasagna in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes until Golden brown.

Source: thefork.by/ovoshhnaya-lazanya-vegetarianskaya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting