The resolution for error. 3 quality intolerance

Have you ever noticed how sometimes in the head as if included “tape”. After we do what we think is a blunder, a mistake.

It's like someone presses a button, and... “Well as I could. Well really it was impossible to do otherwise. Had to stop and think. Well as you can! I'm not stupid like. And not stupid. Or stupid? It turns out that stupid. All I had to do otherwise. We had to wait (to make faster, don't do it at all)...”

And that's a soft option.

The entry involved, and away we go!Are minutes, hours and sometimes days. The film does not stop. All our attention is focused on oversight, which has long been in the past. By the time to which you cannot return, which cannot be changed.

Only our attention has labored unceasingly to keep us in that moment. To keep the intense kicking and podrachivaya, do not forgive and edify!

Where attention is, there is energy. And it turns out that all of our energy flowing, is sent as a time machine, yesterday and the day before yesterday. And let around spring. And let reality calls us. And let love, children, colleagues with their love, the need for us projects. But we are not there with them. We — in the same moment that is already gone, disappeared, vanished. We are in it with their co-jelaniyami and samopinias. So it goes that life, real life — sunrises-sunsets, walks under rain, the new challenges and opportunities, tender kisses and joyful get-togethers — walks by.

And it's time to stop and look at your intolerance to his gaze. What will we see?

1. Intolerance, self — discipline is the symptom of an inflated sense of self-worth.Man as if to say “I am a perfect being! I can't make mistakes and blunders. This other can. But I'm not! For me this is unacceptable. I always have to do the right thing! Point!” And when this happens (and it happens to be sure, and repeated from time to time) starts the marathon called: “punish yourself harder and ACK itself out”.

2. Intolerance itself is a sign of disregard for reality and contempt for life. Denies the reality that people aren't perfect. What errors and mistakes is experience, which can be an incentive to get better. What perfection is found not in the outcome, in the process. That life is evolving and improving through failure in the program. Even mutations that lead to evolutionary change is “error” and crashes the program.

3.Intolerance and self — discipline is the sign of an immature soul. Only a child can believe in their infallibility and irresistibility. It tends to act up and get angry when he can't do something when he does something wrong, as I would like. Only a child is afraid of condemnation and censure — parent, teacher, disapproval of peers and friends. Only the child feel bright emotions and next time terribly afraid to repeat the mistake, made a mistake. And then it's often easier to do nothing.

If that happens, then you really need a very important moment in resolving the error.

Imagine that you are standing in his nursery. Yes, in the very room in which took place your childhood.

Imagine that you are watching their parents. On both. Or one of them. Who remembered the first.

You look at them in anticipation. As if something must take place. What is important to you.

And suddenly, mom or dad begins to speak. Are you excited to listen. And at first did not parse words. But gradually, words begin to appear and sound...

“Child, remember something. This is very important. You'll be a lot of things to do. You're going to start something, something to throw, something to go, somewhere to stay the course. And you're going to make mistakes. Definitely. You will avoid mistakes. And even will hurt other people. So it will happen. Because it's life.

You can make mistakes. You may be wrong. This is normal. It happens to everyone. But remember that I love you always. No matter what happens. Remember that when you're wrong.

And remember that is important not the mistake, not the mistake. And what are you going to do after. Any mistake you learn something. Any error will enrich you experience. Your every act of causing pain to another, to help you become wiser. It's not that you're wrong. All wrong. It is important that you do afterwards.

It will grow your soul. So are you going to grow up. Although for me you'll always be my little child that I love not for something. Not for good behaviour and no bad ratings. Not for control written perfectly. I love you without conditions. And always will be”

Let this voice sounds you have inside the long echo at the end of the day. He creates blurred images and quiet melodies.

Let through it with you is life itself. That is not expect from you that you were perfect. Anything at all you are not waiting. It flows. Its course and its rhythms. Outside of illusions and expectations. Beyond the requirements and frameworks.

And if something happens wrong if you make a mistake, log in this thread. Voluntarily. Leave the past the past. Don't look back and don't think about how you could do otherwise. After all, perfection does not mean “to get the perfect result.” It means “Oh! Today I did better than yesterday!”. This means enthusiasm for the process and the joy of errors and omissions. After all, they make our soul Mature and wise. published

Author: Alena Oleshko

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: soulseasons.ca/Article/2437/6

Tags

See also

New and interesting