1 6 lazy and destructive excuse of the weak

Around the world people are trying to become more productive and more energetic to accomplish many things while expending effort and energy. And they want to stay healthy, happy and always have time to rest. Dreams? Not at all, possible. There are many ways to improve their performance, I did the book this was written, but the subject is so vast that it is possible after releasing several thick volumes. But first, anyone who wants to do it, you need to get rid of several barriers that have prevented to start with.

Excuse 1 – "I can't"

In truth, the only person who can ensure that you are sure something can't, is yourself. So if in your head periodically passes this statement, it is a chance to reconsider their self-esteem. As you know, that excuse is contraterrene: "No words "can not", is the word "do not want"" and it works particularly well when supported by any power of argument.

Meanwhile, your faith can push mountains just as your doubts to create them.

Self-doubt is the number one enemy of your personal growth. And only when you get rid of doubts about their capabilities, you begin to see the true power and that will not pull. A great occasion of self-esteem is the education of self-love, surrounding yourself with positive and good people and selfless assistance to others. You can do this.

Excuse 2 — "I already know what to do, you only have to start acting" Many people believe that the very fact of knowing that they have some kind of problem, as well as information about how this problem is solved – the first big step on the way to the goal. What can I say, I regularly write it in the comments. And indeed it is. However, there is one unpleasant detail: the longer you postpone the solution to the problem, the less likely it is that someday you all'll get on that. Putting things in a scientific way- procrastination is a very harmful habit that easily settles in our subconscious, but very difficult from there vybiraetsya. The idea that in the future it is necessary to spend forces and to do something important, but now to deal with this laziness, or a reluctance to do this is not the best time, just eating away our brains, and we create stress and anxiety. All this continues until, until we start to act. Well, yet unsolved problem eating us. The first is easier, and the conclusion is: think less, do more.

Excuse 3 – "I'll do it tomorrow" , "Breakfast" is not only the healthiest meal but one of the main excuses of the lazy and slackers. It begins with the childhood, but parents successfully eradicated with a strap. And it's very sad when a grown man carries a habit of feeding people "Breakfast" into adulthood. Because of laziness and unwillingness to waste energy on something important, we believe that tomorrow, after tomorrow or in a week for this business will be more successful. It's a lie. Tomorrow everything will be the same as today. And the problem is not that now is not the time to solve, and that you feed your laziness a good excuse.

Remember: you live here and now. Your life is only the here and now. Tomorrow may change the circumstances, there will be other things and issues, you never know what can happen. In the end, sorry, tomorrow may not come. As someone said of the great, successful people have the habit of doing today what lazy people save for tomorrow. And the only real justification of transfer of cases to another day may be just what you are seriously engaged in the planning of its activities and prioritize. The rest is laziness.

Excuse 4 – "I'm uncomfortable doing this" it Happens sometimes – people just don't want to change something in your life, because it takes him out of the comfort zone and creates unnecessary difficulties. If the person is as a person is weak, it is best to try as little as possible to stick his nose out of this zone. And yet, 95% of your and development take place outside the comfort zone. Accordingly, if you find yourself in some strange and uncomfortable circumstances that do not cause you any harm except for the fact of their existence, you know – they will make you better.

Anxiety is a direct response of your subconscious mind to sudden changes. It is this protective feature of the human brain – any ways to avoid change. Your desire to succeed must overcome this barrier. Looking for extra motivation, train your willpower, and you will be able to cope with a subconscious desire for comfort. In the end, life is full of coincidences, and from them nobody is insured, so what's the point every time to lose their head?

Excuse 5 — "it is Easier not to start than to fail" is Very often the excuse people give in response to the friendly advice to quit Smoking, to exercise or to diet ("solve the problem"). Say, what makes sense to me to undertake something I do not understand, still does not work. A nerve cell and money in my wallet recover!

If this heard sir Winston Churchill, he would say that lazy gentleman way: "Success is not eternal, and failures are not fatal. Your courage is everything". How he's right. In the life of any person can happen small and big failures, regardless of his position, power and wealth. And the most productive people are not those who just reached, and those who do not give up in a critical situation and finds the strength to pursue this goal.

In those moments when you have a strong desire to drop everything and return to the previous situation, think about how far you already went, what successes have been achieved and why did you started this business? Find the strength and motivation – very often, after such an analysis it turns out that it is easier to keep moving forward than to go back.

Excuse 6 "I don't want to hurt me" Pain is physical or mental is one of the components of development in any sphere, and, unfortunately, on the way to a better life it is rarely possible to avoid it. During training we pay in sore muscles; are on a diet or in the process of quitting are struggling with their habits; organizing the business, often take "bad" decisions, choosing the lesser of two evils; acquired fame even in the narrow circles can cause a ton of hate on the part of individual persons, directed against you. This has to be accepted – without pain there is no victory.

And you have the choice: either to break down, succumbing to the pain, or work through the pain step by step moving toward the goal. Remember, the greatest satisfaction and happiness comes from solving the most pressing problems.

And finally, there is one the most destructive excuse that any effort can negate:

"It's too late" No! Later will be the case when you are already, pardon the frankness, died. Then you won't be able to take. In any other situation, you will always be able to do something, perhaps not to solve, but to mitigate its consequences and prevent similar occurrences in the future.

Say out loud right now: "I will build myself a fucking happy future, and I will start doing it right now." Said? All, now there is no turning back you gave a promise to myself, and that means no negativity and no errors you have made in the past, will not affect your future. Yes, you enrolled in the UNIVERSITY is not a prestigious specialty, and what turned up. Yes, you lost a few years to find his calling. Yes, you just messed with the wrong "half", and the process of divorce and division of property still haunt you in nightmares.

Yes, you made a terrible mistake, which turned the rest of your life... And still 100500 reasons for sad memories.So now it is in the past. Stop dwelling on the past – it's time to think about the future. You may have a lot to start from scratch, but, on the other hand, this opens up broad prospects. Otherwise, it is likely that in old age you will think: how I spent my life? What good I did and what brought people? And if suddenly you will not be able to answer this question, it will not help you any excuses — will do later. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: folkextreme.ru/2013/01/6-lenivyx-i-1-razrushitelnaya-otgovorka-slabyx-lyudej/

Tags

See also

New and interesting