How to heal the true causes of laziness

Recently, my address frequent stories in the style of "I know what is the reason of my apathy, but nothing I can do about it." And surprisingly, I did not hear these promises bitterness or firm intention to understand "how to change it." Rather, the call sounds. Adoption in its uniqueness, because no one understands the causes of their suffering (as if), and this man sees everything perfectly.

In fact, everything is exactly the opposite. If you see the "schools" that hinder your development, but you can not do anything with them - then you are no different from the general population. You - a typical representative of

. Sometimes recognize themselves as part of something infinitely gray very helpful, never to stay in this state and to keep moving forward.

Any adequate person understands that you need to do to his apathy was not know the reasons that led him to this state, but only a few ways to change their own habits and daily activities.

People are looking for new information, new techniques and nuggets-authors, whereas the real way to make the most basic steps that are familiar from childhood. Sometimes it is necessary to be in a situation where you do not you can not ... But that's another story.

How to overcome laziness?

To begin with is helpful to understand that there is no laziness. Yes, you heard right, and I did not "describe": such thing as a lazy - do not exist. Therefore, any attempt to struggle with laziness is more like a battle with windmills.

There is no desire to engage in the selected case? I do not want to get up in the morning? Always late? Do not drive your business by the end? Hands move down? You can not force yourself? Lose enthusiasm?

This is a consequence, but not the causes.

Leni does not exist, but are very real following states:

I dislike the fact that doing
Energy
recession The lack of current goals and as a result of energy stagnation
The absence of large-scale vision and as a consequence does not understand "what for I need it»

Each of these phenomena has symptoms that we call laziness - and do not want to lose heart, but they are treated by very different means. Unloved case, for example, is fundamentally different from the absence of large-scale vision. In the first case - it is necessary to change the activities, in the second - to remain in the business, but wipe the more

. Heal the cause and the symptoms will pass by themselves - it is a universal law of nature. And vice versa - an attempt to deal with the consequences of giving only short-term effect. One may drink aspirin from idle amusement, to go on vacation, to be forgotten in alcohol, substances or yoga retreats, but it will only give short-term joy of respite, total boredom of life and laziness will always come back to the daily process, and each time More and more often, until the causes are inside you.

- I can not get up early in the morning - tell me

. - But if tomorrow, you have to travel around the world in a like-minded team, which during the year will have to get up early in the morning - how? You are going? Will you get up? (And you it will be a joy, if such a trip - that what you dreamed)

How to heal the true causes of laziness and living in a drive?

I consider each of the states individually.

1. Laziness as a consequence classes unloved business

Unloved occupation, senseless thing, stupid or contrary to your internal standards actions cause not just lazy, and include an internal lock. Hands literally do not rise and it is directly proportional to your awakening. The more awareness, the more difficult you live without meaning.

- What is the meaning of conscious life

- The meaning of life is to choose your own sense and follow it

. © Experience

Not to abandon the generally accepted norms. Very little "pick up and leave" - ​​we must choose their own businesses, their meaning and give herself to him, and then to learn that the suspension of no better framework for society

. I'm getting another kind of letters with stable uniformity. The theme - "I left with the unloved work. I am hero". I'm here, I want to say always:

- My friend, you will become a hero, when will attain congenial business and you will have enough patience to follow it

. The very fact that you left unloved occupation does not relieve you of laziness and other states apathetic. At this point begins the most difficult: to understand that it is impossible to find yourself, yourself, you can only create and their work can not be found, but you can choose what you like and start this d-e-l-to-r-s. And to do with the soul.

People are afraid to put his soul. Afraid to give. First, they want their loved or to deal in any way once they filled, and only then they are willing to give. But the future does not work. Nature shows us clearly: in spring you sow, you reap in the fall

. Those who do not sow or who do not have the patience to take care of your seedlings to autumn, nothing reap. They speak with the world literally in the language:

- Dear garden, give me your first sweet and tasty strawberry, and then I'll put it and will weed

. - Dear world, give me your first favorite thing that inspires me and fills, and then I will deal with them with the soul

. And what do the world with such advanced cases? How do you want him to respond to it? Here you have the symptoms of suffering and laziness to think and have gone for treatment of infantile.

Quiet love for the cause (which has nothing to do with an instant euphoria) sometimes comes through time, with the first results of that remains behind to overcome their own fears and open up new horizons of possibilities.

2. Laziness as a consequence of the energy downturn

The energy slump - a very different cause of laziness and symptoms can appear even in very pleasant process. You are tired, overworked, your forces went on the decline, lose heart, you begin to wonder, "and whether the case I chose?" Appear throes of creation and other self-torture, whereas you just need to relax, rejuvenate, and the circulation of energy in your physical body.

The first thing that is important to understand - energy slump may be even in the most favorite process, and it does not mean that we should drop everything and rush into a new business, in the hope that there will be a "solid love»

. Causes of decline? Fatigue, both moral and physical.

Exit - rest and reboot. It is important to understand the role of diet and physical activity that affect our tone.

If you diagnose at an energy slump, the first thing that needs to be done to restore the power by means of rest and not make any decisions in this state. And then, your task is to bring these declines to a minimum - that is, to make sport, healthy fun and good nutrition in their daily diet

. 3. Laziness as a consequence of the lack of current target

Stagnant water goes out. That says it all.

The same thing happens with your energy when it is not clearly directed channel, simply stagnates inside, causing all those nasty status - want to sleep when you are tired, hungry, when you are not hungry, and the like. It's very ugly, but get used to it.

Unused muscles atrophy and then require enormous work to them to stir and return to the tone. The same applies to your inner strength, which is without beginning to give flavor. Of course, in this state, you lazy lot. Still.

It all depends on the level of neglect of the situation, but in a global sense, the output is always the same - a bright target, which vstrepenet your being. Moreover, it is the current target, to which you can begin to move now, not sometime later. After all, now - that's all we have

. Those who are waiting for all my life, and a great big target that will blow their heads, like the doomed 30-year-old virgin waiting for the prince. Guys, reach first with their feet to any, even small targets. Then zamahnites for more. This climb up the hill. A fascinating journey, among other things.

Many people have a dream that can be executed before the end of the week, and they are doing it from a lifelong dream.

The author of the Internet

Lose weight. Earn a million (to start rubles). Look at the world - tickets to New York are cheaper than in Kamchatka. Open your business. Tie crochet cover for Mercedes. Do something and bring it to the end. This is the only way to learn on their own practice, that in this life, all the real and easier than it seems.

4. Laziness scale as a consequence of the lack of vision

On this subject there is a material of "large-scale vision as a springboard for growth" - read. The bottom line is that if you are a business that you are interested in, and quickly enough in him progressing - first earn money, get the first recognition, and so on - then you just need a large-scale vision to continue to develop

. You have grown from children's pants, it's time to grow up and it is time to make an update of its own goals. If before buying a car, and 100,000 rubles a month you seem "th-th-th", when they have come, it is very obvious how it is not enough. Yes, it is small, and no matter what is missing. You can of course, to hit the "get rid of the ego, and it produces desires", and it is possible to recognize that the attainment of the objectives - this is an excellent catalyst for inner growth, which your creature so desperately requires (and will require a lifetime - it is our nature)
Large-scale vision helps to see the meaning in the daily routine and to overcome it in clover:

The routine never will not go anywhere. It can be minimized to outsource, automate - but completely remove repetitive actions of his life will not succeed. Yes, and do not need. Will change the man himself. With large-scale vision of their lives, with current tasks, even boring and uninteresting, he will cope effortlessly, still feel the taste of life.

From the article "The large-scale vision as a springboard for growth»

But if this vision is not, then the person with an internal scale and ambition becomes uninteresting and it begins to overcome daily laziness. Fun here itself is useless, even sport does not help, a global large and bright goal is to awaken the appetite and zest for life.

To sum up - too lazy to overcome impossible, and unnecessary, it is necessary to decide what was the cause of it. And to solve as soon as possible, so as not to run this mental disease and did not get used to living without color.

Author: Olesya Novikova

Tags

See also

New and interesting