Talking about our LAZINESS

I don't believe in the existence of laziness as such. "I can't, I'm too lazy" is a protest reaction of the body or psyche that is worth listening to.

The reason for this protest is always deeper than -"I'm a limp rag". Therefore coercion and pumping willpower lenicov problems are not solved. Often even worse.

Classified the most frequent reasons of state "have, but I can't bring myself to do it".

Counted five types (I'm sure that there are more):

1."Whatever you do, just would not work" or lazy-alarm.

To clean the floor instead of to prepare the article for deadline. Or, conversely, to sit in absolutely not urgent work, but would not do an important call – and it is what exactly need to do before lunch. Laziness alert: so scary to start a new business, which is still unknown if it will work – it is better to do something familiar, familiar. Albeit boring. Disturbing "sloths" is not lazy. They are very responsible and just over all experience.

The cure: give yourself permission to do business somehow. But to start right now. You can pre-assure yourself: okay, I'll accept it, good will come. Will be satisfactory, but in time.

Try to allow yourself to "do" business. This works well with large and new projects, and that it is not clear, from what side to take. Do not try to do everything at once and perfectly, and set the timer for half an hour or an hour and do a little. As much as possible. As you move fear of the white sheet disappears, and the case starts to go faster and faster.

2. Resistance or evil laziness.

As soon as the thoughts about the planned business, inside the rising tide of irritation and anger. The employer, who requires to prepare the report. To colleagues, who immediately requested assistance and to provide her reluctance. His sister asked me to take her shopping. And at yourself for laziness, inability to concentrate and inefficiency. How can, in the end!

Laziness-resistance to very aggressive. And it certainly has a grain of healthy aggression. Something in personal or business relationships gone wrong. And now things associated with them, causing fierce resistance.

Perhaps you are uncomfortable tomorrow to give time to his sister or it is not a specific shopping trip, but an unpleasant conversation, which is still spinning in my head. Or myself believe that the requirement of the authorities to work on the weekend from home – illegal, and when your salary – and all funny. Or colleagues are trying to push on you your part, and you do not know how to refuse.

The cure: find the source of discomfort and deal with it. Resistance never occurs in a vacuum. The attempt to "force yourself" will result in even more resistance next time.

3."The battery has" laziness or fatigue.

If you sleep for 5 hours a day not was on vacation for several years, it is not surprising that I want to skip the evening meeting and courses on programming language. You have no strength to them.

Deplete the body further is a bad strategy. First, the efficiency still drops to zero, second, guaranteed, problems with physical and mental health.

The cure: rest, even if you think that right now you can't afford it. Otherwise the body will give up and relax you at the hospital — well, if at home and not in hospital.

4."Now, now, only Facebook polistayu" or Laziness sedative.

Sat down to work on a second opened ribbon, social networks, blink and two hours is gone. Why, why again? Maybe a program blocker?..

Any rituals and habits soothe. Many reading Facebook / news feeds before work or in between – just this "soothing" habit.

The latest news and notes friends like to distract from their own problems. Unfortunately, not too distracting, eco logical — alarm "is switched" on global problems, or discussions in comments, and often even increases.

The cure: first, to learn to cope with anxiety about their own Affairs. Secondly, to change the rituals for a healthier is to drink a Cup of water, walk around, stretch, breathe. It is important that they do not clutter your head with rubbish information and not rocking the emotions, and helped to calm down and tune.

5."Well and on a Fig?" or laziness-sabotage from a lack of motivation.

It is very difficult to do what you absolutely do not want and do not need. Or what need to not you. I hate after work to go to the party. And you need to go? Do you like a noisy holiday with dancing and drinking?

Not everything that is considered fun, fashionable, useful and entertaining, this is for you personally. The modern world sets almost unrealistic standards of living: to be held in the profession, successful in his personal life, athletic and fit, and still find time to get interested in something for personal development. – "How do you not have Hobbies?". "How could you not want to learn foreign languages?". "Tomorrow a great lecture on modern art. What do you mean not interested?" "I do not like concerts? You can't, you need to get somewhere".

Great if you want and have time to participate in marathons, going to concerts of jazz music and to understand the painting. But there is nothing criminal in the fact that now you are not interested and you focused on one thing, be it a relationship with a partner, child care, rent or career. Or do you like to relax on the sofa with a book.

The cure: instead of wasting time trying to force myself to make meaningless gestures, maybe spend it on an honest rejection? And the acknowledgment of yourself that you can build your life the way you want. published

Author: Yana Filimonova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/yana.filimonova.79/posts/1579965952019966?__mref=message_bubble

Tags

See also

New and interesting