Blame @ chase is an effective way to teach your dog to obey the owner for a walk

"Always look for in this beast eared reasonable, good, eternal, insinuating to the conscience, morality, duty and highest way, and get Fig. And is, reluctantly, to punish and reasonable, good and eternal is taken from somewhere of course." About the strange but very effective method of training your dog, always running from the owners.To punish the dog for disobedience is always morally difficult. And suddenly it's too early I required of her obedience, and she just does not know firmly what to do? And suddenly it I it poorly explained? And suddenly she couldn't hear, went, smelled of daisies, and then suddenly lifted her shkvarnik evil higher power for no reason what? She has trauma! In General, it will smokerise that the most injured person here is not a dog. And the owner Nakazawa hand.

The instructor told us: if the dog is walking in the walk without a collar, not suitable for "me", then one option is to start the dog to chase, always under the terrible stories about how the owner is angry and what he will do with it when caught. Like, if just to chase, the dog will soon forget how it all began, and happily join in the merry game of catch-up. And if all that face and be reminded that nothing is forgotten is not, the situation will last and develop, and the dog will be well to keep in mind the causal relationship and to understand what she is going a little ditch (attrpath the collar, so you understand me correctly). After the actual trepania the dog let go and again give the command. Indicator that everything is done correctly and the dog caught the General meaning of what happened is true, is the picture in which the command is immediately executed and the dog runs to zealously and earnestly serve the master. If played and ran — all right, fine soul dog was not injured and everything was left to her absolutely in the Zoological part of the "listen to main — would be nice not to listen main will be bad."

I like this design seemed dubious already in "catch the dog". This is the dog? To catch up? Olympic runners failed! And I'm a city person, and the only game that I can catch up is by bus, and then, if he is not very mind!

However, today I had an opportunity to test the concept. When we walk with comrade. Squirrel, forest section of the route, let go of her without a leash. And this usually poses no problems — a Squirrel runs in front, then back, but always nearby, and comes running if you call. The husband, however, said that a few days ago when they walked with Varya, this is the site of Protein escaped into the woods and they came back and caught her, but I lightly dismissed — and for good reason. Because the Squirrel has escaped into the woods and that is where it is today. Disgusting and blatantly ignoring "a Squirrel to me!" and "get back, vile animal." (The latter is not a command, and the cry of the soul.)

Then I remembered the instructor. And decided to try the concept of "I'll kill you, boatman". Besides offing very time Bang firecracker, and the Squirrel came back from the forest, but still we have not approached, and ran forward along the familiar route.

I moved in behind her at a quick pace, but not Jogging, on the go writing out a terrible voice, how angry I am and what punishment will fall on the guilty head mate Proteins as soon as it's head will be within my reach. I thought about two things: 1) think about my people at the fences that ran along the forest, and 2) how much will I have to run and not whether to apply the companion Protein time-honoured means of escape from justice by moving to any of the Americas.

To my surprise, the chase lasted less than a minute and a half. (The first Squirrel ran cheerful and fun. Then looked around furtively. Then he began to look more and thieving all. And then stopped, turned to me a face, fell to the ground, her tail and rolled her eyes, portraying extreme horror. Sorry it was horrible. But here, as with the antibiotic — if you stop halfway, then will have to start anew and stronger methods. Stronger I didn't want, so I will swear her violently, otrasli the withers, portraying anger, which would be the envy of Othello, let go, spewing curses and then stepped away for some distance and skomandoval Protein to me!

The squirrel looked around for support and hid behind her husband. That is for the owner. Here is the concept, sadly I thought, but it was too late. The more hard hearted husband stepped away and left the companion Squirrel alone with this cruel world.

I went in and I say her withers again. To escape she tried. Then I again went back and said Protein to me!

And she went to me! She flawlessly executed the command, sat down at the left leg, faithfully looked into the eyes, got our joyful praise in immoderate quantities, and the rest of the way he behaved and de-al. Was walking without a leash. Faithfully ran up to the recall. Performed "sit" and "next" when I walked past strangers, in fact — the children, those children lick which comrade. Squirrel loves more than anything! (Just today specifically to polisena we were visited by two neighborhood boys.) Served devoutly, heartily, as in those blessed days, when there was a puppy and didn't try to bend the world for themselves. It was the same picture that was described to us by the instructor as a good indicator of behavior change. She just forgot to say that the dog on the head appears angelic halo.

That is well, but! Always looking for this beast eared reasonable, good, eternal, insinuating to the conscience, morality, duty and highest way, and get Fig. And is, reluctantly, to punish and reasonable, good and eternal is taken from somewhere by itself. And I don't know whether to be glad that all was resolved, or worry that poor dog now nisasta and will be afraid of you instead of to love.

PS by the Way, about love. Tov. Squirrel loves apples, but only from the hands of the owner. All the rest begging for, but don't eat even the most delicious bites. And my husband eats the scraps entirely and devotedly looking into the eyes.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: www.livejournal.com/magazine/836964.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting