Why should obey her husband?

"If my life was a strong and wise man - I would listen to him" - the phrase I hear from married and free women, they are absolutely convinced that there are men who listen and who do not obey

. Of course, there are men with a very strong Sun in the horoscope or Mars, and their influence is so great that it does not obey them is simply impossible. But in this age of people with strong sun is not so much, believe me.

Of course, women can wait until a man appears in her life, a man can expect a woman to be obedient. But it is easier to start with yourself and create the conditions in which you are not dependent on poyavlyaeniya life special people (strong man), and associates become so close to you.

After all, in reality, obedience - is a voluntary choice of every woman

! What does the female obedience?
Many men have acquired the status of respect for colleagues, financial growth - when his wife began to make a simple (but in the same time a very complex thing) - to obey

! Do not slavishly, not blindly, without hostility and hatred, and calm with ease and confidence. This is one of the most important rules to keep what really strong marriages.

Obedience - this is the most powerful way to show respect and love to men
. When I got married and we went to visit her husband's friends, I always listened to what he says and do it. If he said, "Julia, go make us some tea," I went and did when he said, "We do not need anything right now," I knew that I needed to leave them for the male conversation and quietly left. Over time, I noticed that my husband's authority in the eyes of friends grew, they began to listen more to him even more respect. This I have seen in the lives of many clients as soon as you start listening with a calm heart - miracles do not keep us waiting

. If a man listens to his wife - his self-confidence, a sense of power increases. Colleagues start to respect him.

Many women ask, "How can I help my husband to climb the corporate lesnitse?" - The answer is simple, "Listen to him." For a man, it is very important.

Recently, a friend of my wife married. He always had an independent and strong character. My husband asked him, "How do you choose a wife? According to beauty? "And he replied," By the nature of quality, it is obedient, neat, quiet. »

"And if I have not a man, that you can listen ...?»
Women complain about the lack of will of men, irresponsibility, but do not leave them space to develop these qualities. Usually after two or three mistakes men woman puts a cross on it, as inability to make decisions and to harness itself. But the man you need experience, you need an error! As a child, most of the boys do not give wrong mother, strongly sponsoring them, steles "straw", and then take over the baton to his wife. You have to be conscious and to cease to protect man from mistakes, only then he can grow up to be intelligent, able to take responsibility, not run from it. This skill comes with experience, and not by birth. This woman is born with a full set of qualities and its task is to keep them, and the man himself creates the experience, taste, there is a risk. Give my husband a chance to make mistakes, gain experience - and then it will volposcheniem masculinity

. There is an old saying, remember it and let their husbands become strong and wise:

"The source of our wisdom is our experience.
The source of our expertise is our stupidity »

With what feelings need to obey her husband?
Some women literally "look in his mouth," the man (usually this is not even her husband), are ready to fulfill his every whim, and this is in the mood of servility, they are trying to earn the love, to be good in the eyes of men - this disastrous scenario. For such a woman will never respect a man and will progress despotism rather than responsibility. Her self-esteem falls, the discontent is increasing day by day.

Obey should be reasonable, in the mood of a decent lady. Obedience is not slavery, no humiliation, no one is forcing to this, it is absolutely voluntary choice of every woman! It is necessary to understand that it is your choice to obey her husband and to improve relations.

Before you start the practice of obedience - pray, meditate upon the Supreme Personality of Godhead

. Think willing to obey God?

Are you ready to trust him?

If so, ask to give you a special vision, which will help in the behavior and speech of her husband to see God's providence and God's message.

After all, God speaks to us through people.

And imagine that you are in the face of her husband's will to obey God himself, well, that you are ready?

Practice obedience
Practice obedience is especially important for those women who have a lot of male traits that are masculine way of life and whose personal life is unsettled, who caught the weak men.

When we begin to listen - we do women's dharma (purpose) and contribute to the growth of men's qualities in our favorite of boys

. For the sake of experiment obey men for 10 days. For married - this applies to husbands, fathers and sons, unmarried - all. If the husband says that -What do - throw everything and do what he says without excuses "One minotochku ..." "Now I completed yet here it is ..." "Wait ...".

Initially, it will be difficult, so tune in the morning and in the obedience to possible problems. First, husbands start to kink happiness :) and say the strangest things! And, of course, will podkoly "What did you suddenly become so good?". Main stand it quietly, gently. We can say:

"Yes, I'm just beginning to realize now how much I'm stupid when you do not listen to you. You're right in many respects was »

If you do not like what the husband says, it is possible to say so, "I do not quite like it, but since you said I do" - thus for all the consequences responsible he is. A couple of days will be miracles.

Unmarried need to obey the pope, staff chief - this will be your training for 10 days

. Be sure to keep track of feelings that you experience during the practice, may emerge the desire to control everything, all the most to solve the irritation that do not you think. At this point, remember that this is not just a man in front of you - a messenger of God who helps you follow your destiny and improve women's self. Remember that in every human being, God speaks to us!

When a woman begins to obey her husband and do what he says, then after a while the husband felt the love and respect begins to fulfill a woman's desire, it becomes reasonable, responsible, strong.

While still in Russia, my husband had planned our trip to Asia are not very careful, he said, "If we will plan everything down to the smallest detail - it is not interesting! The main thing I did - will improvise on the spot. " At first I was very tense, for me as a woman is very important to know everything in advance that there will be - where to go - where to stay, because I was a little kid, but then I thought, "For my husband is a great chance to pump his masculine qualities become even more caring, responsible, strong. And let us, you may have to suffer some inconvenience, but next to me is such a man! "I confided. For two weeks I lived in Asia, we have had several crossings and, of course, there were difficulties, there were problems, there were overlays - but my husband is transformed day by day, taking responsibility for everything, solve all the problems, and the best way in it is produced when I am calm. For me, the trip was a great lesson in trust the man. Here, in another country unfamiliar to me - my husband is the only person on whom I can rely, and it is not how much difficult, on the other hand, seems to think it has become more purposeful and shoulders wider

. And I want to share it with you! Try to listen to your men - my father, husband, son. Open them space for development, let them fall, make mistakes, get scrapes and bruises from life - it will temper them, make stronger, more courageous, they will respect a husband and a man! And your union will become for them a place of growth and strength, and you can finally relax and stop all take on their shoulders, pull on itself. It is a powerful practice healing marriage and femininity!

Author Julia Sudakova

Tags

See also

New and interesting