Triple helix-elegant way to engender in someone else's mind the idea of ​​the desired

It is very beautiful, even elegant way that will help you engender in someone else's mind the desired idea. Its essence lies in the fact that some stories are woven into each other according to certain rules.

First, you start telling some of the real situation of your life or a story invented on the fly. It should abound in detail and, preferably, to be interesting. In the middle you interrupt it ...

... And you start to tell a different story, which can be arbitrarily

far from the first content. And the story you also interrupt in the middle of ...

... And go to the third, the key stories. A key because it was she and

It will contain a team. After finishing third story in full, you return ...

... And ends on the second story ...

... And finally, go to the first story and finish it.

Diagram of the triple helix is ​​simple:

Story number 1 ...

... Story number 2 ...

... Story number 3 (team) ...

... Ending Story number 2 ...

... End of History № 1.

Story number 1 and number 2 History student fully understands and remembers, but history

Number 3 and the instructions contained in the escape from the attention and quickly forgotten. The fact is that the mind of the listener falls twice distractions and keep the unfinished history of attention - the point is over? That is why the perception and memorization of the third story of the conscious life is not enough. This means that the team is hidden in the number 3 Stories, bypasses the conscious control and falls directly into the subconscious of your interlocutor.

To try out the impact of this method on myself, having read the below

or you create text on a tape recorder and listen to it a couple of weeks - you will fully feel the effects of the triple helix on your subconscious. (However, keep in mind that when reading from a sheet of his influence "Triple Helix" loses.)

№1 One day, sitting on the summer terrace of a cafe in Moscow, I'm happy to drink morning coffee and waited for her friend. The morning was wonderful, tender and promising. To brighten up the waiting, I began to consider the people who at this early hour came for breakfast or strolling past the terraces: one slowly wandered off somewhere, others clearly in a hurry on business. People around were so different and so interesting! Examining their faces, studying gait, posture, gestures, manner of speaking, to move and interact with the world so fascinated me that at some point, the noise of the Garden Ring has become for me in the sound of the ocean ...

№2 ... And I felt like sitting on the beach. By me were people roaring surf, screaming gulls. I remembered how one day on the beach I was approached by a boy - toddler two or three years. He just walked up and looked at me. He was holding the ball, on which there was something written. I saw only the word "simply ...»

№3 ... I immediately recognized him: exactly the same font that word I once read on a huge oak door to the auditorium, where we, as students, exams. The subject was complex, and we are greatly worried. And some caring professor or maybe a graduate student, opened the simple phrase, and hung it on the door. Just

stuck on an adhesive tape. The phrase was just three words, "Just do it!". This simple command is very helpful when we pass these exams ...

№2 ... The boy stood a little longer beside me, then I threw the ball and ran after him, bursting into laughter. The sun was gentle, warm sea, and wanted to run and all the fluff to dive and swim, sail, while there are forces. And then lie down on the water and wallow, relaxing ...

№1 ... «Anything else you want?" - Caring waiter's voice brought me back to Moscow before morning. "Yes! Repeat, please. " The face of a young man was smiling, open and friendly. It was clear that he, too, like this morning, and the people who walked past on business or just ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting