1. Lentil salad and avocado
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Number of servings: 4Ingredients:
1 Cup of cooked green lentils
1 ripe avocado, sliced
1 Cup of spinach leaves, chopped
1 tsp. salt
1 tbsp olive oil, to taste
4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
2 Mandarin oranges, choppedPreparation:
1) Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Leave a little bit of pomegranate and tangerine for garnish.
2) Garnish with pomegranate seeds and tangerines.
3) Serve immediately.
2. Green salad with mint-strawberry dressing.
Green salad leaves and avocado is completely transformed in combination with mint-strawberry magic. The strawberry flavor is enhanced with lemon juice and mint (in contrast to imported strawberries) does not need to develop their flavor and aroma.Ingredients:
- 1 Cup of sliced strawberries;
- 1 bunch mint leaves;
- 2 tsp rice vinegar;
- 5 tbsp olive oil;
- ¼ Tsp salt;
- ¼ Tsp ground black pepper;
- 1 tsp lemon juice;
- ¼ Tsp ground ginger;
- 1 tsp of sugar.
1) Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2) Serve with green salad leaves, avocado. You can sprinkle lightly toasted seeds.
3. Salad with pasta and avocadoIngredients:
2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes cut in halves
1 avocado, pitted
2 cups cooked pasta
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
a handful of toasted pine nutsPreparation:
1) Whisk together lemon juice, garlic cloves, cilantro and oil in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper.
2) Add cooked pasta, tomatoes and avocado and mix gently.
3) Season to taste and add a handful of toasted pine nuts. If desired, garnish with fresh coriander.
4. Salad with mushrooms Ingredients:
Mushrooms — 350 g
Tomatoes cherry — 150 g
Cucumber — 1 PCs
Olive oil — 1 tablespoon
Apple cider vinegar — 1/2 teaspoon
Mustard — 1/2 teaspoon
Garlic — 1 clove
Thyme — 1 sprig
Rosemary — 1 sprig
Ground pepper — to tastePreparation:
Fry the mushrooms and mix them in a mixture of olive oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, thyme, rosemary and pepper. The rest of the vegetables wash, put on a plate. On top put the mushrooms and sbryznite sauce.
5. Salad "a Study in shades of green" Ingredients:
avocado 1 piece
fresh cucumber 100 g
celery root 50 g,
kiwi 2 PCs
parsley (finely chopped) 1 tbsp,
green onions (finely chopped) 1 tbsp,
lemon juice tsp,
olive oil 2 tbsp.
salt, sugar and a mixture of peppers — to taste Preparation:
Kiwi, avocado and celery peel and cut into small cubes. Avocado sprinkle with lemon juice.
Fresh cucumber cut into cubes.
Mix the ingredients, add the chopped greens.
Olive oil mixed to taste with the salt, sugar and freshly-ground mixture of peppers.
Season the salad and serve.
Bon appetit! P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©