16 ways to burn fat faster

Ninety two million seven hundred eighty five thousand eighty three

Apply these tips and you will soon find that you look damn good in shorts.

1. Water

Believe it or not, water is the best fat burner on the market. Your liver, which processes fat, needs a large amount of water for normal functioning. Dehydration reduces the rate of fat burning and affects the muscles and joints. If you want to avoid dehydration, drink more.

We are sure that you heard the advice to drink 8 glasses of pure water a day. Although this is a good start, your weight, nutrition, activity level, etc. affect your water requirements. Judge how much you need to drink, the color of your urine. If it is from pale yellow to transparent, enough water. If it is more saturated yellow, you should drink more water.

If you drink enough, you will not feel hunger. "Thirst is often confused with hunger" says the athlete, team Gaspari Ashley Kaltwasser, member of IFBB Bikini Pro. If you feel hunger you may just be dehydrated. If you suspect that this is the case, simply drink several glasses of water before meals.

2. Don't sit on fancy diets

Though whimsical strict diets like grapefruit diet or the cabbage diet soup can help you lose weight fast, but it will not last long. As soon as you return to your normal diet, you will look worse than before starting the diet. Moreover, these strict diets are missing key macronutrients that are important for health.

Kaltwasser believes that the best way to burn fat is to use diet which you can adhere for a long time. A diet longer than a week or two will help you burn fat faster and will allow you to save the form for a long time.

3. Eat often

Maybe it sounds crazy, but the increased frequency of meals helps to lose weight. But don't get us wrong: the frequency of meals is not as important as the quality of the food. Another Gaspari athlete Colin Wasiak, Pro IFBB: “the Basis of quality. Complex carbohydrates, healthy fats and low-calorie proteins, distributed properly throughout the day, forced to accelerate your metabolism which leads to burning fat. If you eat only 3 times a day, time to rethink routine”.

Bodybuilding legend rich Gaspari knows exactly how the frequency and quality of food lead to a body transformation. “When my goal is to burn fat, I watch that to eat 6-8 times a day small portions. Increasing the number of meals speeds up metabolism and in the end, I don't eat so much food that something is deposited in the fat.”

4. Lift heavier weight

You've probably heard that in order to lose weight to do more reps with smaller weights. Wait, you think that 20 iterations with ten-pound dumbbells is better than 10 times desyatitsentovoy? This makes no sense. The more muscle you have, the more energy it requires. Light weight is not the solution.

Weight should be a challenge for you, but do not sacrifice your form for heavier weights. If you do not work the muscle and also mentally, you'll just do the exercise, not forcing muscles to grow.

5. Eat after a workout

Post-workout meal is critical for normal recovery, build muscles and replenish energy after a hard training session. However, you can't just count on the fact that the food itself will perform for you your goals.

What you eat pre-workout and all day – an important factor in weight loss. In other words, if the power is wrong, it is a protein-rich post-workout meal will not help

7. Do cardio

When Wasiak is going to accelerate the fat burning before a competition or photo shoot, he uses cardio. “Do cardio after strength, but not before,” he says. “Cardio after strength has helped me to increase my fat burning potential, as glycogen storage vault was already devastated.”

Doing cardio after strength is useful because it helps to save the energy for the moment when you need it more during heavy basic exercises.

Gaspari, on the other hand, acts differently. “I prefer to do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. When I want to dry, I do 20-30 minutes of cardio 5 times a week. If fat loss slows, I add 10 minutes to each session.”

Everyone should have to cardio your approach. Choose the one that best suits your plans.

8. Shorten the rest periods

When it comes to fat loss, intensity is everything.

Gaspari lives by this rule. ” With free weights I'm working so reduce the rest periods and using compound exercises such as supersets and dropset to build muscle and burn fat”.

“The important point here is that the exercise remained difficult and exhausting – don't think that you need to do megapowers with light weights. If you try, you will be able to maintain the same weight as when long periods of rest.”

Wasiak also uses this technique of fat burning. “High intensity with short rest periods increases the effectiveness of your training,” he says.

“It worked really well for me when I was preparing for a show and could not say goodbye to the last, most stubborn pounds of weight.”

When it comes to fat loss, intensity is everything.

9. Sleep more

Enough sleep at night – this is the primary rule of weight loss. People who don't get enough sleep suffer from a slow metabolism, insufficient release of testosterone (which is important in fat loss for men and less for women) and feelings of hunger during the day. All of these factors will work against you if you are trying to lose weight.

Make sleep your priority. Yes, this is important.

10. Eat BCAA

Amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine are important for building muscles and recovery, as they are absorbed in the muscles, bypassing the liver. This means that they can be used as a source to build proteins for energy!

Wasiak recommends to take BCAA before and after workouts to shift the body into the real anabolic station and better burn fat. BCAA's also help in the recovery and indirectly help with dehydration.

BCAA is the best choice for everyone who wants to be slim, as they are low in calories. So add a scoop to your shaker with water and enjoy!

11. Drink green tea

Choosing in the morning to drink, replace your usual coffee for green tea. Green tea is good because it accelerates your metabolism and due to its antioxidant composition, helps to restore the body after intense workouts. Besides, green tea can cope better with dehydration than coffee!

12. Less stress

Too much stress leads to overeating, drinking and other unhealthy habits. Stress also releases the hormone cortisol, which promotes fat accumulation. If the body much cortisol, it makes the fat deposited in problem areas.

To overcome stress, add into your daily schedule some relaxing exercises. Take a bath, read, talk on the phone with a friend, play outside, walk, train, sleep. The better you control stress, the better you will feel and the faster you will see the effect of the exercises.

13. Score on the scales

Instead focus on scales, look in the mirror, your clothes and how you feel.

Even if your goal is to look good this summer top or bikini, the scale is not the best tool for measuring progress. “For most women the mark on the scales is just a game,” says Kaltwasser.

“Do not let the number on the scales determine what you have today will be the day”. Remember: we're trying to reduce stress, not increase it.

Worrying about your weight and its changes can badly affect the planned nutrition plan and workouts.

14. More carbohydrates

Low-carb diet can be a useful tool for burning fat. On the other hand, adhere to a low-carb diet for a long time without a break is harmful, it slows the metabolism and leads to other negative consequences.

If you stick to a low-carb diet plan at least once a week carbs. This will not only help gyrosigma the hormone leptin, but also your mental health.

15. Be persistent

We know what you want as quickly as possible to achieve their goals, but only perseverance will help you stick to a proper diet and exercise. Wasiak explains: “to adhere to proper nutrition and exercise – this leads to a permanent fat loss”. If you stick to plan at least a month, the results will surprise you.

16. Set goals that you can achieve

“You really want to aim for the stars, but you have to respect its limitations,” says Kaltwasser.

Your goals must be achievable. If you need to lose 25 kg, you don't do this for a month. If you need to gain 10 kg of muscle mass is a long process that will take at least a year. If you concentrate on small steps, success will come and stay with you for a long time! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption - together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/sport_stat

Tags

See also

New and interesting