1. You can ask another similar question or issue from a completely different region. Even if you count bad-mannered — peace of mind more expensive. Celebrities and politicians it's what you do with the Intrusive questions of reporters.
2. If the question is not quite correctly placed, you can leave it unanswered. Pretend you did not hear or did not understand what was going on. Parry the question with a joke, humor is always appropriate.
3. If nature gave you the gift of eloquence, pour water. The more words, to anything you are not binding the better. Answer a direct question in order to confuse the interlocutor. "Userchoice" question, mentally put a person on the spot.
4. One question to ask a lot of clarifying questions. Do it with sincere expression, to convince the person of interest. This will discourage the opponent.
5. Find out why the interviewee asks this question. What purpose it serves? Goals are noble and low. So you are fully turned his attention to his opponent.
6. If you do not want to answer a direct question or don't know the answer, flatter interlocutor, praising him for his quick wit and mind. Meanwhile discreetly move the conversation in another direction.
7. Offer to discuss the formulation of this question, having reformulated it and smoothly moving the conversation from the interrogation debate.
8. Ignore an inconvenient question or answer: "I don't know, I thought about it." Blatantly stated the person that you are not interested and "Instead, let's talk about you."
9. Roughly tear off the interlocutor, giving him to understand that he crosses permissible boundaries of decency. In extreme cases, you can improve the tone and go for the conflict — the end justifies the means. published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©