How to make the flight. On the plane one by one

Passengers, registration, inspection, crush, lounges, duty free, access to land, the bus, the girl from the service traffic near the ladder, bezopasnik around (asked not to take pictures), friendly (or not) the flight attendants in the cabin show the way, remove outer clothing , squeeze your hand luggage under the seat, sit down and wait ... Everyone is waiting differently. Suddenly thrust, roll. Like the engines are not working, and still roll. Stop. Stewardesses safety talk and tell what to do what happen, where breathing and cuddle up to something where blame and how to save =). Couple (sometimes dozens) minutes taxiing and we in the air.

Some frequent flyers passengers painfully familiar scenario. You fly, and everything seems to be like that always. The aircraft is always ready, always the stewards on board, we can only sit and fly. And it seems that the plane belongs to you. But airplane passengers - is temporary, they come and go, without stopping. This is especially noticeable when the morning flight to Istanbul departs with white happy people, who are all in anticipation of the coming holiday. And back in the evening arrives the same plane, but the passengers are already quite different. But the plane is still the same. I managed to ride 300 people. And what is your aircraft and all here for you - no more than an illusion, remember, you are a guest here for a couple of hours. A technician is always.

That Aircraft - the main one plane on the ground. And with it most of the time the aircraft spends. It was then the owner of Aircraft. The pilot usually know the plane is arranged and how to fly it. The technician does not know how to fly it, for he knows better times as the plane is arranged. Flight engineer in this regard - a unique profession, it is usually a former aircraft technician, but a crew member. But I will not sing rants dying craft. The new aircraft is no place for highly skilled engineers. This is logical. Technology simplifies and automates.

Well, the passengers know how to begin flying the airplane?

Thus, the plane is on the ramp, closed, mute (on all openings dress covers even engines - that nothing flew into and numb inside during the stay). The technician arrives at the aircraft for 2-3 hours prior to departure, all thoroughly to prepare and warm up the plane.

Inside it is dark and very cold. One senses that the car is fast asleep. I heard only as the fuselage creaked in the wind (squeaks strongly enough) and a chronometer. Onboard clock regularly otschelkivaem seconds. The sound should be heard, super =

Flight engineer our way to the console and click the switches. Opa! The aircraft came to life, roared rectifier device uproar, there was light.

Interior is clean and well-groomed. This department is engaged in home immediately after arrival. So now get out on the right. The aircraft served, it remains to prepare. But that's very cold inside.

And lonely ... No one else from the people do not even within the park. But do not worry, I'm not the only one?) I'm with the plane, we understand each other and never let =).

It is necessary to cause the car to warm up (MP) of the cabin. You've never wondered why, when you go into the plane, and the outside of -20 degrees in the plane warm and cozy. APU heats, but saves immediately. So straighten sleeves heating throughout the cabin, and we command that the driver wound up his stove. After some time on the plane will be much more comfortable. In the summer does not necessarily warm.

Now plug. We are used is not particularly pay attention that the plane is muted. Well-muted razglushen - what's the difference? After all, what - razglushit plane? So, I tell you, it is a very gemorroyny process. If it happens in the winter, and you wearing a warm jacket with large boots, it turns into a real physical detente with liters of sweat and a mat. Engine 3, 6 plugs - gone.

{red plates on earth, literally hammered the ends of the engine, there is nothing that has not got}

The only thing nice in this business - you can admire the views while you raise fire motor ladder.

Each weighs 10 kilograms must. But the worst thing she had a radius of half a meter, and it turns into a great sail. With a sail in the wind can easily fly away from the ladder. In general, it is necessary to score the plate in the engine (to keep under any weather conditions) when the wilderness, and pull out when ready to fly.

and all of this fascinating process takes half an hour of physical activity and the fight for the life of the wind. And here is the drinking water stands and waits. Driver dissatisfied, at 4 am called to fill with water, and the technician still busy somewhere in the plugs. Well, nothing can be done. Unwind the hose, crouch, putting blocks under the car so as not rolled. Water ran to fill the tank. And you thought? Where does the hot coffee and tea on board? But what we wash our hands when in flight go to the toilet? Drinking water. Nothing that machine looks scary. The water is really good. Check each shift. All of her drink. (Not to mention the quality control in the carpool, etc.)

Now about pleasant. Barnyard. Cesspool machine MA-8. Wash govnobaki that passengers complained about the smell. After himzhidkost goes in a circle, filtering somewhere inside. So what to drink from the toilet is not highly recommend. Thick hose drains waste thin runs clean water chemistry (well, ordinary toilets).

Disconnect the water, disconnect the vacuum trucks and tanker pulled up here and wait appliances. At the same time example of the approach and flight engineer begins his pre-flight inspection (I already did, but the aircraft - a piece ruthless, so we recheck each other, so do not miss). Customized fuel join. The crew says how much fuel they need and where to fill in (tanks in the Tu-154 as much as 6 pieces, can drive you mad). With fuel all very seriously. There were no passengers on board at the time of refueling. Carefully look at a receipt for fuel - the date and time of the last check (actually 6 hours), or - send the car, waiting for a new one. Enjoying the sludge from the car, from the plane - the fuel was clean and without water, you know - safety.

Disconnect the water, disconnect the vacuum trucks and tanker pulled up here and wait appliances. At the same time example of the approach and flight engineer begins his pre-flight inspection (I already did, but the aircraft - a piece ruthless, so we recheck each other, so do not miss). Customized fuel join. The crew says how much fuel they need and where to fill in (tanks in the Tu-154 as much as 6 pieces, can drive you mad). With fuel all very seriously. There were no passengers on board at the time of refueling. Carefully look at a receipt for fuel - the date and time of the last check (actually 6 hours), or - send the car, waiting for a new one. Enjoying the sludge from the car, from the plane - the fuel was clean and without water, you know - safety.

Grounding. In order to prevent such a disaster, and the amount of fuel did not explode, it must be grounded: airplane, bowser and conductive cable to connect them together. I say the same aircraft - a serious thing.

We turn off the fuel hoses. Fortunately, it does tanker operator. And then the technician would have fallen completely exhausted after such maraforna.

And here is suitable cabin crew, catering and car rides. The main dvizhuha ended. I was silent trip, you want to make at this time: the oil level, the glider, all 14 TU-154 wheels, household equipment, chairs, cabin ... time is running out. When the flight attendants came to be two options: either I did not walk into the plane, or I start to pull, "and then the chair does not fall", "and then the locker will not open" ... And so until boarding. So that passengers do not panic if you suddenly burst into the room and begin to pick techniques and kick the chair. It happens ...

© romadm.livejournal.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting