Civil Aviation

At the moment, the work of the pilot seems unreal to execution. Especially if your age has passed for 30. But it is very real.
Enjoying tackle the way to becoming a pilot report from the decision to obtain a license for the transportation of passengers on the jet.

Brief History, both in this life is a place for dreams:
August 2011 - was born the idea in my head, an idea, a dream !!! I clearly remember when, where and how it was and from memory it will never go away!
From August 2011 to August 2012 surf on the internet, forums, LiveJournal active pilots and students in the pilot (which is an understanding of the difficulties at that time, searches nuggets of information about studying and options study for the pilot and pushed me to conduct this LiveJournal and possibly describe in detail what is happening in my way - for the running track and a sign of gratitude to those who helped me in realizing my dream of his using, text, photos, comments, advice) to find information.
March 17th, 2012 posted in Learn the first record of a single sentence, "How to become a pilot in the 32?" (Correct answer against me, as it turned out, was simple - "32 already did, but to 34 can have time»)
May 20, 2012 made the first step - flew to Barcelona to undergo a medical committee of the European aeronautical and acquaintance with two flight schools in Catalonia
September 11, 2012 made a second step - flew to New York to begin his studies at a commercial pilot school AcePilot Inc. Pennsylvania, USA
October 9, 2012 made his first solo (solo) flight
November 20th, 2012 was the Private Pilot (Pilot amateur)
December 31, 2012 has been authorized IFR (instrument flight in bad weather in)
28 February 2013 became Commercial Pilot SE (Commercial pilot single-engine land aircraft)
1 March 2013 became Commercial Pilot ME (commercial pilot multi-engine land aircraft)
From March to September 2013 he spent: the passage VLEK, admission to 1st year of correspondence faculty of the second higher education in SPbGUGA the faculty of flight operation of civil aircraft, the study of Russian FAP and the theory of Soviet textbooks, the surrender of English at the IV level of ICAO, the passage of different courses and receiving tolerance, validation of the pilot's constant search of work and endless interviews and study, study, study ...
In September 2013 successfully passed prof.otbor the Airline "Muscovy" and from October 28, 2013, began his studies at the Training Center in Zhukovsky SuperJet International plane Sukhoi Superjet 100 (RRJ-95B).
December 19 passed the exam on the FFS simulator and successfully completed his studies, received Type-rating. Before receiving certification pilot RRJ-95B remained Step 1 - aerodrome flight.
January 15, 2014 at 10.53 am Moscow time, I picked up in the air passenger jet Sukhoi Superjet 100 (RRJ-95B) with bands 32L Domodedovo Airport (UUDD) and headed for the airport Zhukovsky (Ramenskoye - UUBW) to carry out the training of airport operations.
And now about the flight itself. His goal - to familiarize pilots with the actual airplane (although again, I note that the difference between the flight to the FFS and to "live" the plane - almost not), look at the way he is ready to transfer the skills learned on the simulator in the cockpit of the aircraft is capable of flying in Real airspace and just get used to (or "feel" of it) to the aircraft.
Departure of the first group was nominated for Monday, 1/13/14. Must have been flying off the 4 pilot, I was in the reserve. We arrived in the morning to 8 at Domodedovo, but the road "there" is clearly talking about the illusory chance to fly off today. It was snowing, visibility was very bad, and the edge of the clouds hung low over the ground. We have for the first time in my life have gone through the service entrance Domodedovo "crew»

They stood about ADP, waited about an hour for the weather, but in the end, because the weather in Domodedovo was below the minimum required for the departure and the airport Ramenskoye (UUBW) in Zhukovsky was closed because of bad weather, the instructors was made final decision "do not fly". Since the airfield flights consist mostly of visual circling the airfield, it needs the right weather - visibility is not less than 2000 meters and Clear (vertically to the bottom of the clouds is not less than 150 meters across - not less than 1000 meters).
On Tuesday, 1/14/14, I was told that you can not come to Domodedovo, because all arrive on a Monday are alive and well and Tuesday should come in full force. The guys eventually successfully flew away and I waited impatiently for the environment 15.01. Tuesday evening became known the exact list of four pilots who will fly on Wednesday.
In the morning, 01/15/14, woke up at 5.45. I went from 6.45 in Khimki. The 8.00 was in Domodedovo. At 8.30 fee. All pilots arrived. Instructors us had to fly very experienced instructor pilot SuperJet International - Kurov Andrey V., who is also a test pilot of JSC "Sukhoi Civil Aircraft", and Oleg G. Kirpichenko. Instructor arrived. We have gone through the service control (tested pilot's, the presence of our mission to mission, personal search), and then underwent a medical examination (measured pulse and recorded in a magazine name and a / c, pulse, date extreme flight), went to the briefing room. There KVSy and co-pilots preparing to fly - watching weather reports, NOTAMs, studying their flight-plans for the flight, get collections of aviation charts and diagrams, calculations and load centering for flight briefings with senior flight attendants.

Instructors have received the necessary documentation from the managers gave us become familiar with it. That said - fueling almost "to the brim" - 12200 kg. The rest - nothing special. After reading the documents, we waited matching Ramenskoye airport to our flight and went on to the platform. The weather was frosty - around -10. Immediately after coming out of the building - parking vans that carry about pilots of the aircraft, which are not at the gates with "sleeves" and open parking (our plane). The driver drove us to our handsome c with registration number RA-89021 "Yuri Sheffer" (board of Airline "Muscovy»).

The first thing the instructor showed us - how to carry out an external visual inspection of the aircraft, on what to look for in this case.

After that, we went aboard, and the mechanics instructor took the plane for the flight. We determined the sequence (I asked to be the first to fly, because it gave a chance to take off from Domodedovo), said goodbye to the mechanics, closed, took their seats and began to prepare the aircraft for flight. Prepared cockpit, FMS, listened to the current weather, the instructor gave a briefing, asked for permission to perform the flight, then the request for towing, towing to the parking lot 20 to start the engine (aircraft from their parking first towed in specially marked places on the scheme airfield, where they are allowed to run engines, and from where they then begin to traffic on taxiways on its own power), running engines in the parking lot 20, a request to taxi to runway 32 left, taxiing. In the taxi, before the last taxiway, we left the car maintenance and instructor gave me control of the aircraft, after which I taxied to the runway. At the end of taxiing us manager has granted permission to take the start of the executive and make off course 316, climb 900 meters. After reading before take-off checklist, I taxied to the runway at the center, led the ore 50%, received confirmation instructor of stabilization of turns, released the brakes, given take-off and we started to run:
 - Take Off, Time (Pilot Flying team of the early take-off and installation timing Pilot Non-Flying)
 - Thrust set (PNF confirm that the engines reached the takeoff)
 - Flight Director, Take Off (PF reads the current status of the FMA in the display)
 - Checked! (confirmation PNF)
 - One hundred (PNF team to reach 100 knots)
 - Checked! (confirmation PF)
 - V1, Rotate (PNF team about reaching V1 speed and almost immediately the team at the beginning of the separation from the runway)
And I started to peel the nose landing gear of the strip, the plane steadily pulled away from the runway and began to climb. Earth below us went lower and lower. We have removed the chassis, I turned on the autopilot, scored permissible height included autothrottle and breaking up the speed we removed the flaps, and then were allowed to enter the Manager course in Zhukovsky.
I produced my first take-off on a jet Sukhoi Superjet 100 from Domodedovo airport!
The time was 10.53 (6.53 UTC) - 15.01.2014

I will make a brief comment about the seating in the cockpit on a training flight. On the left, on the site of the PIC, sitting one instructor (our flight left to sit Kurov Andrey V.), right on the spot co-pilot - the pilot-trainee, the middle / rear, on the site of "Observer", sits second instructor (it helps to keep the first instructor for radio communications, as well as very closely the whole flight over the actions of the pilot-trainee, if necessary, commenting on them or giving recommendations). Instructor left - is the whole radio, gives instructions to the pilot-trainee, on landing the aircraft configuration changes before the next take-off, following the actions of the trainee pilot, briefs each round, which is reminiscent of the job and its features on every lap.
Total student pilot have to fly off 8 laps.

First round - instrument approach on autopilot with autothrottle for ILS with a touch of the strip. After touching on the run, student pilot holds a rolling plane on the runway center line, and the instructor changes the configuration of the flaps with a landing on the runway, exposes the desired value of the horizontal stabilizer and instructs the «Ready», which is for the trainee pilot instructed to take-off and start off. With this landing the pilot does not use the brake, reverse and spidbreyk (air brake).
Second round - tool set manually by ILS of directors (ie, without the autopilot and autothrottle, but strips of Directors indicate "where" the pilot to fly) to the CDF (decision height) - missed approach.

The remaining six laps - all visually and only "in the hands" (without the autopilot and autothrottle). Circle fly at an altitude of 600 or 300 meters. The last 2 laps - with simulated engine failure 1 (but the engine is not switched off, but simply ores of this engine is placed on the "low gas", the trainee pilot controls Ruud "serviceable" engine). These 6 laps performed two landings to a full stop (including on the last lap - to change the trainee pilot), another go-around and 3 touch-n-go.

My part of the flight took place in heavy traffic usage military overflight MChSa and test pilots of JSC "Sukhoi Civil Aircraft" next, new board Sukhoi Superjet 100. So I was lucky to fly for a long time - the entire flight lasted for half an hour (instead of the usual 50-60 minutes) - had " cut "circles of 360 degrees in the region of 3 turn (sometimes a few laps in a row), sometimes" lengthen »downwind, to miss another overlay on the land side, but I'm just glad it was! When else will carry as many flying visually and in their hands? As a result of their "normal" I came off and went to the lounge to relax (again - a rare opportunity to fly in luxury business-class seats!) And watch out the window for a while.

During the flight of the third pilot-trainee, Ramenskoye airfield was closed for half an hour for the test flights, and we had to sit down to wait. After opening, the third pilot shot through his program, but the fourth was not enough fuel to complete its "departure" and he managed to do the whole range of 4 8. The fuel was 2.5 tonnes, but it is unknown how much we had to wait to landing in Domodedovo and after the change in the band trainee pilot to instructor, we headed for DMD. At Domodedovo we "drove" Kirpichenko Oleg G., and we sat down to almost "fly" without waiting areas and long circuits arrival. Fuel remains more than 2 tons, and in principle it could be enough "to spare" for 4 laps, but because the risk is unacceptable in aviation, so have its fourth pilot to reach the outskirts 4 laps the next time. The entire flight took about 5.5 hours (soared almost 11 am and sat down near 17 pm, plus half an hour standing in Ramenskoye).

We sat on the runway, Dorul to the parking lot, waited towing tractor parking, instructors have completed all the necessary procedures after the flight of the plane and handed techniques. After this caused a minibus that took us back to the terminal. While waiting for the driver, managed to take pictures with the instructors:
Photos with Andrey Vasilyevich
Kurova

Photos with Oleg G. Kirpichenko

The ADP handed over a suitcase with air navigation manuals and about 17.50 we all went home.
Now we have to wait for the SuperJet International will issue all the necessary documents and issue a certificate about the development of the type of aircraft. Further, it is approved in the Federal Air Transport Agency and can expect their obzerverskih flight (probably there should be six). And yet - learn, learn, learn! :)

P.S. Many thanks to:
Airline "Muscovy" for the opportunity!
JSC "Sukhoi Civil Aircraft" for the wonderful flight!
SuperJet International for qualified, an interesting study and wonderful instructors!
letchikleha, arabskiy_pilot, denokan, cubertox, airguide, flying_elk and other pilots who share his love of the sky and infect the rest of it! - Just text and photos of these blogs were given food for thought, the incentives for further progress on the road to dreams and ideas for new goals in life pilot!
PPSNe give up on their dreams and they can be fulfilled!

--img15--

Source: fokindima.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting