Salad Nicoise

Each of us probably has a dish in case "and let the whole world wait". The dish, which despite the season, weather, stress at work, is always guaranteed to lift your spirits. For me, perhaps a salad "Nicoise" is this recipe. In search of delicious "Nicoise" I'm willing to travel around half the world and hard to order it for lunch, Breakfast and dinner.

Despite the fact that "Nicoise" is a very classic French dish, you will never find two identical, than, probably explains his popularity, because everyone can find a unique combination to your taste.

Traditionally, the "Nicoise" prepared with tender lettuce, tomatoes, French beans, tuna, anchovies, olives and eggs. Some add in "Nicoise" sweet pepper, potatoes, corn, artichokes, onions, whatever. I think single correct version of the ingredients in this dish may not be – if only everything was combined together and liked you.

The only thing I will add two tips:

First, try this dressing. She knocked me out on the spot – this is a good option, I have not seen in a restaurant. Aromatic herbs, pungent olive oil, the sharpness of mustard and a little vinegar – just a great combination.

Second, choose for this salad is canned tuna best quality you can find and afford. If possible, take tuna in olive oil. And, of course, "Nicoise" with barely seared fresh tuna is a completely different story. If you are not afraid of raw fish, then I promise that you will win.

"Nicoise" is a very rich dish, so feel free to cook it for brunch or even dinner.

YOU WILL NEED:

FOR THE FILLING:

• 1 ½ tablespoons wine vinegar
  • ½ Tablespoon Dijon (spicy) mustard
  • ½ Cup olive oil
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • 1 Cup parsley leaves
  • ½ Cup of tarragon leaves
  • Salt, black pepper
FOR THE SALAD:

• 200 grams fresh tuna or 1 can of canned tuna
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt, black pepper
  • 10 anchovies
  • 200 grams green beans
  • 200 grams of small potatoes
  • 1 sweet pepper
  • 2 small tomato
  • 2 eggs
  • A handful of olives

METHOD OF PREPARATION:

Prepare the filling

• Step 1. Mix together all ingredients to a thick emulsion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Prepare the salad

• Step 1. Well wash the potatoes, beans and eggs. Cut the potatoes into halves, beans cut into small pieces. Bring to a boil potatoes, beans and eggs together for 7-10 minutes in boiling water or until the potatoes are soft.
  • Step 2. If you are using fresh tuna, heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a hot frying pan. Well salt and pepper the tuna. Fry for 1.5-2 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and let the fish rest a few minutes. Cut into slices of desired size.
  • Step 3. Thinly slice sweet peppers and tomatoes, put together with the olives and anchovies in a large salad bowl. Add the cooked potatoes and beans.
  • Step 4. Save 2 tablespoons of the filling, the rest of the filling mix well with vegetables.
  • Step 5. Put on top of salad or fried canned tuna, garnish with quartered eggs and pour over the remaining dressing.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: vkusnoproject.com/recipe-items/salat-nisuaz/

Tags

See also

New and interesting