Raw food recipe of mayonnaise "Provansal"

This mayonnaise is obtained strikingly similar to the traditional. I do delight in dishes of raw performance, it is very similar to traditional.

In one of the blogs I read a phrase that raw food can be repeated any taste familiar dishes, but it will be tastier and healthier.

Ingredients:
Ground mustard 7 oz.
Milled flax seed white 10 oz.
The juice of ½ lemon (careful not to hit bone!)
Honey 12 gr.
Black Himalayan salt is 3-5g. (an important ingredient – the flavor of the eggs)
Water 200 gr.
Garlic 1-2 heads
Greens (I take dill)
Vegetable oil 500-600 gr. (I use sunflower, but perhaps you and olive and Flaxseed, in General, be guided by your taste).
Knead all the ingredients, except oil, in blender.

Then, turning on the blender on low speed, begin pouring a thin stream of oil (this procedure is required for obtaining an emulsion (a mixture of fat and water).

Pour until then, until the mixture thickens and will not assume the consistency of mayonnaise.
Pour our mayonnaise in a container, stored in the fridge (they keep for weeks, but itself did not try).
This mayonnaise can fill all salads, especially in traditionally mayonnaise-type salad, beets with raisins and nuts, etc.
With herbs and garlic, it turns out spicy and green. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: vk.com/ecopitanie

Tags

See also

New and interesting