A warning to everyone who saves and collects money

Read everything frugal! "I have no savings. But I have not realized desires," writes Lauren Martina. And here's what she has in mind.

I don't know about you, but I would like to enjoy life. I like to go out to eat, to buy clothes, which is not "necessary", and spend money with friends in the name of memorable nights.

But I wasn't always like this. Just one of my very successful friend of mine gave me advice when I was 20:

"Not to save money. Earn more." He said it so nonchalantly... And then shoved me in a taxi.

Unlike most of the things I tell other people this advice I remembered. He stayed with me and changed my view on everything — from career to my savings. Before I got this obvious advice, I was furious. I have always wondered and often felt guilty. I live in the most exciting city in the world (and most expensive), and many want to experience. But every time I allow myself "extra", I rolled a wave of self-criticism.

Now I am struggling with this. But then I was different. I have rarely met with friends to go to a club. And almost never ridden in a taxi.

I couldn't enjoy life because my brain was constantly worried about the state of my Bank account. I was too busy to savor my youth, because excessive attention is paid to savings.

Now I am grown up and feeling guilty for another reason. Why I forbade myself to spend money on themselves and to make their lives better?

Have you ever thought in their 20s feel 40? Many of us feel the same heaviness of life, the pressure and tension as the women with four kids and two mortgages.

Me and my boyfriend has no children. In the foreseeable future we will rent housing. We have no problems because of McDonald's. And we normally feel, living from paycheck to paycheck.

I recently realized that this pressure, this stress associated with money, which we constantly test, he imposed on us. Parents, whose lives were harder than ours, introduced the fear to remain without a penny in our unconscious. But there is nothing wrong to sometimes make impulse purchases and spend evenings not for the series, and not otherwise.

But as with other plants, given to us by parents, will have to consciously work to push myself to change. Only it is important to understand that the parents had the best of intentions. Just their understanding of life is not always important and the spirit of the time.

They want to raise money in a jug, "backup", but it's definitely not what we should be doing. We live in a time when to be dismissed meant that perhaps you will be unemployed until the end of days. We can not only go from office to office, and to change career if required by the market.

They got married at 20, before breezing into his first private apartment. They had children, even when they themselves were children, and now we often do doubt, ready to become parents. We lived on different schedules. Not all of us want to be shackled by a mortgage and diapers. We are not trying to arrange network security; we are trying to live on the edge.

When you are too worried about their savings, they forget about themselves. If you are in youth require from the employer payments for you into a pension Fund, why don't you resign right now? If you reduce your needs to a minimum, you will understand that to survive in this world pretty cheap.

If you deny yourself the pleasure to spend money in his youth, what sense in General to strive to earn more of them?

When you save money for a rainy day, we already put on ourselves. People who start to save money for a rainy day before they turn 30, automatically drop out of the game and permanently settle in little League.

You won't be young always; nothing bad will happen if you drop 20% of his salary at online poker or spend a half on the weekend in a tourist town.

If you sliderule "extra" money in the Bank, you should start investing. In fact, if you are young, and you have no other obligations, you have nothing to lose. It is unlikely that you have accumulated some significant amount.

I was surprised when I worked in a Bank, and noticed how carefully people treat their multiple thousands. But it is not the state which needs protection. Put all your chips on the line and hope that it will reach more.

If you measure his life in numbers, you take away from her poetry. What's so memorable can give you the money in the Bank or under the mattress? What makes you sit at home and count the meager interest on deposits collected from savings?

Life should be lived truly, even if you have a long time to rent an apartment.

When you die, you can't take your money with you. Just try to realize the fact of his own mortality. And then the money you will spend much easier. Those who are planning for the future, never plan his own death. When you deprive yourself of pleasures, we lose the opportunity to heal the wounds. It's good to be cautious and to take into account unforeseen events. But equally good to know how you can break free from the clutches of life and relieve stress. If you are smart, capable and want to work, it is likely that you will have a work more than once. Relax.

Don't waste your youth worrying about costs. Worry about what kind of experience you get.

If you care about the age, then it can say to yourself is "thank you." When you will be forty and you'll look back in your 20s, it is unlikely that you are grateful to me for being amassed several thousand. You'll be full of regrets.

You will regret the experience, which is not received. About people you never met. And about the fun times that you actually were not. Because you are too much worried about the future.

Do not repeat the mistakes of most people. Begin to live today. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: lifter.com.ua/Predupregdenie-dlya-vseh-kto-ekonomit-i-sobiraet-dengi

Tags

See also

New and interesting