If you want to surprise your family a delicious lunch or dinner of seasonal produce, these workshops would be welcome. Fresh vegetables you might have, and fresh ideas we will share. For a snack we will prepare zucchini with a hearty vegetable filling for the first — Spanish-soup "Hardener", and the second — pasta shells stuffed with wild mushrooms.
Remember that the vegetables when frying retains its natural flavor, use only fresh vegetable oil!
1. Soup "Jardinera"
You will need:
- 2 sweet peppers (red, yellow)
- 200 g mushrooms
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 stalk of leek
- 1 small zucchini
- 2 bunches of spinach
- Table 3. tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 l vegetable stock
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 120 g small pasta
- 100 grams fresh corn
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
1. Sweet pepper wash, cut in half, remove core with seeds, flesh cut into small slices. Clean the mushrooms, wipe with a damp cloth and cut into cubes.
2. Stalks of celery cut into slices, a stalk of leeks – rings. Zucchini wash, dry and cut into cubes.
3. In skillet, heat vegetable oil and lightly brown the leeks. Add the mushrooms, celery and zucchini, fry all together for 5 min.
4. In a large saucepan bring to boil the broth, put fried ingredients and boil 5 min. Add bell pepper, pasta and cook for 5 min.
5. Tomatoes cut into crosswise, drop into boiling water for 30 seconds, remove the skins. The pulp finely chop and add to broth with vegetables and mushrooms. Cook for 7 min.
6. Spinach wash and dry on a paper towel. In a pan put the spinach, corn, salt, pepper and cook for another 5 min. Leave on a hot plate under the lid for 10-15 min.
2. Kegs of zucchini
You will need:
- 2 carrots
- 500 g mushrooms (any)
- 1 pod red pepper
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 0.5 bunch of parsley
- 1 kg zucchini
- 150 g grated cheese
- salt, ground black pepper
1. Clean the mushrooms, slice and pour hot water. Bring to boil, remove the foam and cook until tender. Drain in a colander, rinse, drain off the liquid. Carrots grate on a coarse grater. Pepper wash, remove core with seeds, flesh cut into small cubes.
2. In skillet, heat oil and fry onions and carrots until just brown. Put the mushrooms and fry all together for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. At the end of frying add the sweet pepper, then cook for another 5 min.
3. Zucchini wash, cut into 2-3 pieces (if small – 2). To cut off the ends so that they can be put. The middle with seeds removed (to form low cups – do not fully penetrate).
4. The oven is heated to 180 °C. fill the Zucchini with stuffing, place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 min. Greens wash, dry and chop. To get the courgettes, sprinkle with cheese and bake until it melts. Ready zucchini sprinkle with herbs and serve.
3. "Shells" with Grilamid cheese crust
You will need:
- 300 g of pasta "shells"
- 300 g wild mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 150 ml cream
- 20% fat
- 300 g of hard cheese
- ground black pepper
1. "Shells" cook in boiling salted water until soft, then drain in a colander, rinse with cold running water and Pat dry, lay on a paper towel.
2. For stuffing mushrooms to sort, clean, wash and cook in boiling salted water until tender. Drain in a colander, let cool slightly and finely chop (you can chop in a blender).
3. Onions and garlic peel and finely chop. In frying pan heat vegetable oil and brown the onion. Add the chopped mushrooms and fry all together, stirring occasionally, about 10 min.
4. Sprigs of parsley wash, well dry with paper towels and chop. Mix with fried mushrooms, add cream, season with a little salt and pepper and simmer on low heat for 7 min.
5. Grate cheese on a fine grater. Slightly cooled mushroom stuffing to fill the shell, then put them in a large baking dish greased with any fat, in a single layer.
6. The oven is heated to 190 °C. Each "shell" gently sprinkle with grated cheese. Shape with a predominating place in oven and bake for about 15 min. serve. You can decorate with leaves of parsley.published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki