The closest person...

I when a man says: "How can you love yourself!", I think it's a fucking compliment. Well, finally! And in his youth he experienced: "Oh, my selfishness is rebuked! Suspect that I was a bad girl. It is necessary to wash, to prove how nice I am. And his love, more of yourself."

Now everything was diametrically more pleasant. To hell with such love, where it is necessary to love more than myself! I so many years did so much nerves have spent, attention and care put himself useful qualities have developed, knowledge in his head filled, sweat in the gym shed, as spent time, effort, money... Over the years I like something strongly the road became.

I imagine the closest person. Most native and favourite. I'm with you all my life, and that man can know, even in comparison with my life moments, but compared to eternity, even measure nothing. So whose interests should I follow?

And with the children as well. It's skin felt when in the relationship with children like themselves less of them. Sha, children, hidden, mom's sorely lacking to be happy without you. And then you was too much in her life.

Love of self does not equal selfishness. To understand, accept and appreciate yourself is not the same that use others for their benefit. I respect and care your space, and yours is also respected and valued.

I like the interaction a win-win, You feel good, and I feel good. Together we realizuetsya to the maximum. Or agree, in an extreme case, on the terms of the compromise.

"How you love" usually means the person who initially assumes that it is necessary to love more, that it needs in the relationship are more important, therefore, hangs on another guilt. Sit on the hook — down the drain. You'll have plenty of time to make excuses, to adapt and by all means to avoid clashes, to be "good" (read — comfortable)... And how long you can step on a throat to an own song?

I believe in eternity, but this life to me is an endless road. And you?

PS Some people feel others as well as yourself. More precisely, their feelings determine the state of the other published...

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/ah.lily

Tags

See also

New and interesting