A test that will be passed without hesitation by those who are absolutely not afraid of 4LTSG3NM3R

Even small impairments in cognitive abilities can indicate the initial stage of Alzheimer's disease (AD). A cognitive test will help to identify them at an early stage in order to see a doctor on time and prolong a person's quality life without consequences for memory and communication.

Cognitive test A test with a combination of letters and numbers The text in the picture below looks more like a secret code or puzzle. But the brain of a healthy person copes with replacing numbers with letters without difficulty. But in the early stages of Alzheimer's, this is much more difficult to do.

If you didn't manage to read it straight away, try to follow the patterns. For example, the number 4 looks like "A", 7 - like "T", 6 - like "B". Perhaps after that, the rows of letters and numbers will make sense.

8 02IN L37NIY 23NYA N46LYU24L N4 PLYAZH3, K4K 283 238 POINTS IG94LI N4 P3SK3, THEY 20LG0 79U2ILIS, S790YA P3SCH4NY 34MOK WITH 64 SHNYAMI, SK9Y7Y P90X024MI AND MOS74MI. K0G24 ONI UZH3 Z4K4NCHI84LI, P9ISHL4 80LN4 AND 9439UUSHIL4 34MOK 8 PUNCH P3SK4 AND P3NY. I 2UM4L, CH70 P0SL3 74KIKH S7494NIY 2380CHKI 34PL4CHU7, N0 8M3S70 E70G0 0NI P06ZZH4LI P0 BEACH, SM3YAS AND IG94YA, AND N4CH4LI S790I7L 29UGOY Z4MOK.

I UNDERSTOOD, H70 GOT 60LSHOY U90K; We do a lot 893M3NI N4SH3Y ZHI3NI S790IM CH70-LI60, BUT K0G24 P03ZH3 80LN4 34H0I7 74K 24L3K0, CH70 3J U2437SYA 8S3 9439USHI7, 0S74YU7SYA 70LK0 29UZH64, LYU608 And P9I8YA34NN0S7 And 9UKI 73H, K0709Y3 SP0S06NY 34S748I7T N4S ULY647SYA.

Test with a number of numbers It is necessary to quickly determine which number has been skipped. This will require attention and concentration, which are greatly reduced in AD patients.

Another test option is to find an exception in a row of identical characters.

Picture Tests Pictures like these are used to train cognitive abilities and to identify the onset of dementia. The reliability of such a test is rather low, but if most of the hidden objects were quickly found, then Alzheimer's definitely not threatening you.

View this post on Instagram

Alzheimer's is a disease associated with the functioning of the brain, and here's a little test to see if your brain is functioning normally ... The picture shows a butterfly, a bat, a balloon, a ball of thread and a duck. Try to find them! .. The creators of this test warn that if you did not find anything, it means that you are old and have brain problems. If you can find only one item, it means that age-related changes in your brain begin ... You can be sure that everything is in order if you find two items. If you find all three, you are very healthy. I am waiting for your answers in the comments. internet .. # test # tests every day # psychology # Alzmeiger # testalzheimer # testing descriptions # riddle # guess

Posted by Halyna Do Rosario (@recipes_by_halinka) May 5, 2020 12:49 pm PDT

Clock test The patient is asked to draw a clock face and indicate the time on it with arrows. With the initial signs of AD, it may be difficult to perform such a task, which is simple at first glance.

View this post on Instagram

BOARDINGS FOR ELDERLY, BEDDING AND DISABLED "MY FAMILY" in the city of Ufa, 2662997 89373346572, www.pansion-ufa.ru Spacious and at the same time cozy BOARDING "MY FAMILY": # Zubovo Boarding house and # 8 March and # bedridden guests. Elderly, #walking and #sedentary people, with their own events, conversations, funny stories, friendships and close relationships. There are smaller numbers - for introverts who need to be able to retire at any time. There are more roomy rooms - there is a lot of communication and jokes. Regardless of the room, the staff of "MY FAMILY" constantly looks after the tenants, helps in any questions. Delicious cuisine with nutritious dishes. Employees take care of the balance of the menu, adapt portions for the specific gastrointestinal tract # of elderly people. Nursing homes are surrounded by a fresh green area - it's nice to walk, play, socialize, just sit and enjoy nature. # Nurses "MY FAMILY" help you to regularly relax on the street, show moderate # activity, walk whenever possible - to keep the body in a healthy and active state. Senior Employee of the boarding house "MY FAMILY" daily examines each guest, as well as measures and monitors health indicators. The staff of the boarding houses "MY FAMILY" is monitoring the intake of medications. Also, our guests are provided with any support and timely assistance. # boarding houses # boarding house # nursing home

Publication from Pension for the elderly - Ufa (@ pansionat_ufa102) 6 Feb 2020 at 6:41 PST

Arizona Questionnaire In 2012, experts from Arizona developed a special cognitive test. In 90% of all cases, it allows detecting memory and consciousness disorders at the earliest stage. It is enough just to answer the questions and write down the corresponding number of points in a notebook.

1. Does your loved one have memory problems? Yes - 1, no - 0.
  2. If so, is it worse than a few years ago? Yes - 1, no - 0.
  3. Does your loved one repeat the same question or voice the same thought multiple times throughout the day? Yes - 2, no - 0.
  4. Does he forget about appointments or events? Yes - 1, no - 0.
  5. Does he put things in unusual places more than once a month? Yes - 1, no - 0.
  6. Does he suspect loved ones of hiding or stealing his things when he cannot find them? Yes - 1, no - 0.
  7. Does he often have difficulty trying to remember the current day of the week, month, year? Yes - 2, no - 0.
  8. Is he having trouble finding orientation in an unfamiliar place? Yes - 1, no - 0.
  9. Does distraction increase outside the home when traveling? Yes - 1, no - 0.
Cognitive Impairment Questions Do you have problems counting change in a store? Yes - 1, no - 0. Are there any difficulties with paying bills, financial transactions? Yes - 2, no - 0. Does he forget to take medication? There were times when he could not remember if he was already taking medication? Yes - 1, no - 0. Are there any driving problems? Yes - 1, no - 0. Do you have any difficulties when using household appliances, telephone, television remote control? Yes - 1, no - 0. Does he have difficulty doing housework? Yes - 1, no - 0. Has he lost interest in his usual hobbies? Yes - 1, no - 0. Can your loved one get lost in familiar territory (for example, next to their own home)? Yes - 2, no 0. Does the sense of the right direction of movement lose? Yes - 1, no - 0. Does it happen that your loved one not only forgets the names, but also cannot remember the right word? Yes - 1, no - 0. Does your loved one confuse the names of relatives or friends? Yes - 2, no 0. Does he have problems recognizing people he knows? Yes - 2, no 0.

Interpretation of results A score below 5 indicates that there are no significant cognitive problems. A score of 5 to 14 indicates the presence of mild cognitive impairment, which is best discussed with a doctor. A result of more than 14 points requires an urgent appeal for help.

A cognitive test helps to detect a problem in time and, without wasting time, provide help to loved ones. After all, only an early start of treatment gives a chance to slow down the disease.

Tags

See also

New and interesting