•baking powder — 0,5 tsp
•Sol — 0, 5 tsp
•pepper — to 0.25 tsp
•nutmeg — 0,25 tsp

Glaze:
•powdered sugar — 110 g
•egg white — 1 piece
•lemon juice — 1 tsp

In a saucepan, mix honey, sugar, butter, condensed milk and heat over low heat, stirring mixture.
Mix flour with spices and salt and divide into two parts. Add second part of flour, soda and baking powder.

In a boiling sugar mixture add part of the flour without the baking soda and mix well, remove from fire, to drive back the egg and quickly stir the mixture.

Add part of the flour with soda and baking powder, mix again, the dough will be hot, it should be put on the table, knead until smooth, wrap in cling film and send in a warm place for 2 hours. The finished dough will be very pleasant to work with, if you believe that there is not enough flour and the dough is sticky, you can add flour.

Prepare the molds, but if it so happened that shapers is not available, use a regular glass, the form is simple, but at the stage of decor you can dream up.

I wanted this time to make gingerbread with a silhouette of Bambi, but these cookie cutters I found, so I painted the deer, cut it from plain paper. Of course, this path is not as easy as with the shapers, but unusual.

Cut the silhouette out of paper to attach to the rolled out dough, cut around the outline with a toothpick, remove the paper and cut the tip of a small knife.

Cut out silhouettes to lay on parchment paper and send it in the oven at 175С for 15-15 minutes, depending on thickness of carrots.

Come the nice the creative part, when you can fantasize and give your products a finished look, just need to cook the frosting. You should mix the protein with powdered sugar, carefully stir in a water bath to increase to 40 to 50 C. to Remove the mixture from the heat, add the lemon juice and continue beating until the moment the glaze will cease to be translucent and its volume will increase in size.

In the finished frosting, you can add the dyes, and if it starts with a little time to dry, then a few drops of water return it to a working consistency.

You can choose the simple way and just spread the frosting on the cooled cakes, and they can draw on. At this stage I had some time to think about what I can draw with frosting to get thin, because my piping bag wasn't, there was such a nozzle diameter, and a large bag inconvenient to work with small parts.

If you have the same problem, then try to make a pastry bag for yourself from ordinary paper and tape. It is necessary to turn the sheet of paper in half, make a cone, wrap it with duct tape, and for the nozzle to take the part of a ballpoint pen.

The icing will dry in 15-30 minutes depending on the thickness of the layer and gingerbread can be folded into a container and add tangerine and orange skins. During the day, in a tightly closed container they will gain a pleasant aroma and will be a great gift to the delight of those who like Souvenirs of this kind.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/krasotau?w=wall-38170315_23993

Tags

See also

New and interesting