My husband twisted his finger at his temple while I was whipping mint with sugar, but then he was amazed.

When in the spring in the yard smells of lilac, and mint grows on the garden near the house, you want to immediately cook mojito and enjoy sunny days in anticipation of summer. Seasonal vegetables and fruits inspire me to cook delicious, sometimes strange dishes. Today I will tell you how to make peppermint gingerbread for tea in a hurry.

When there is nothing sweet for tea, I always eat an apple with unsweetened tea. There is no delicious tea or coffee with sugar. But if the unsweetened drink is supplemented with candy or other homemade gingerbread - then you can call guests to the table. I’ve always loved watching ordinary foods stain the dough: pancakes with cherry purple color, raspberries timidly stain biscuit in soft pink. And gingerbread with mint, of course, green.

You shouldn’t even paint your food with food dyes, but when it comes to natural products, you can experiment. My aunt's little son was delighted with green gingerbread. No, he didn't say, "I'm excited," we guessed it when the kid was trying to steal the gingerbread from his mom. Ingredients for gingerbread need indecently little: a handful of mint, a glass of flour, half a glass of sugar, an egg. What you need for family fast food. Sand gingerbread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I like to add chocolate chips to them. You can also stuff cookies with apricots or prunes, add raisins or add nothing and just sprinkle powdered sugar. My grandmother used to bake cookies like that.

YouTube ingredients
  • 220g flour
  • 20g mint
  • 100g butter
  • 1 egg
  • 100g sugar
  • 40g chocolate crumb
  • 7g baking powder

Preparation
  1. Wash each peppermint leaf in running water. Then fold the mint into a deep bowl and add 100g of sugar. Blender the mint with sugar to a homogeneous consistency. Here you could beat a mojito and dance to Latin music, because the fragrance is heard throughout the kitchen.

YouTube

2. Add softened butter to the mint mass and mix everything to homogeneity. You can lay the oil out of the refrigerator in advance, or you can melt it in the microwave or in a water bath.
  3. Ask for flour and add it with baking powder and chocolate crumb to the mint mass.

YouTube

4. Hit 1 egg and stir everything. It should turn out a fairly dense dough that will stick to the hands, so it is better to lubricate them with vegetable oil and form the same balls from the dough.
  5. Flat the balls and put the cookies on a bowl covered with parchment. Bake the cookies in a 180-degree oven for 15 minutes. Let the carrots cool and enjoy the mint cookies. Have a nice tea.

YouTube

Cookie recipe can be viewed on the channel Dolci veloci 89. Here you will find a lot of amazing and simple recipes for delicious food. Subscribe to the channel and surprise your loved ones with culinary masterpieces.

about:blank

If you like desserts like tiramisu, I suggest making a cream of whipped cream and powdered sugar to the liver: whip cold 35% cream with 200 g of powdered sugar and layers of mint cookies. Instead of coffee, in which cookies are usually soaked, you can make lemon syrup from sugar, water and lemon juice. It's a delicious dessert. You can also make cakes from mint dough. Have you ever made mint gingerbread?

Tags

See also

New and interesting