Rich impoverished grandmother

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. I washed down with a minute to your court a story from my shiftless, but fun and full of life ...
He recalled one incident from his students. On it will be discussed. After 9th grade I went to college. In the Urals Architecture and Construction College (UASK). The school was a separate class - 10 count. It was a separate group that was trained, like everyone else. But with the beginning of the session, we moved to college for about a month, and studied there wits. That is about half of each month, we turned out to shkololo students. And we, the student shkololo were already head and shoulders above their peers - ordinary students.
Study in UASK no different from schools like him. The same organization and procedure. The same tests and exams. Before lunch - a class, break for lunch, and again the lessons. Till late evening. Even though I was a local, home for dinner did not have time to drive, unlike my fellow countrymen living there. Therefore, the whole crowd of us were bursting to storm blizlezhayshih shops and swept off the shelves all the pies, cakes and other edible nishtyaki ...
Near the shop was my grandmother. She asked for alms. Grandmother of God dandelion, with a pretty face and kind eyes. This type of grandmothers, when you look at that immediately comes to mind the village, fields, meadows and ... homemade pies, cakes ... no hunger recalls.
I always gave her a trifle. Even sometimes I managed to jibe a couple of standard phrases. I am trying to cheer the old man forced to beg. When the money was strained, I sacrificed his lunch, did not buy extra couple of pies and gave her. So she has to his people. I think people like me - it was a lot. I bought a pack of cigarettes, and the remaining 20-30 rubles a trifle gave her. For cigarettes I survive, though the apocalypse. But hunger can wait. In the evening, I come home, lunch and dinner once.
Once again, I skipped classes. The worst thing at this moment was to meet the dean of gingerbread. We called him cakes, because he was bald, small and crooked little man. Needless to say that this time I was at it and ran ...
After serving two pairs, I decided that today I've had enough. I suddenly felt that I was very at home waiting for this moment, and we must go there. Drop into the shop, buy drugs. Drugs for me to this day is nicotine. Grabbing a pack of cigarettes, popping up on the street, where there is a lonely grandmother with a sad look. Estesstvenno slept her dimes, how much is left.
Only defected to the other side of the expensive car zooms behind me. Heart sank ... I turn my head - and there ... Gingerbread on your machine beeps me ... 1oo5oo billions of excuses why I was walking, was born right there in my head. From complicated births to neighborhood dogs, where I should be the main consultant, ending reflection attacks of an extraterrestrial civilization and the protection of our galaxy. But the carrot did not ask. He pulled up and shouted:
 - Sit down, student!
A minute later, I was riding in his car in good at the time VAZ 2199. It was not the 99th, not the year 2000, do not remember exactly. A gingerbread continued:
 - Look at a student. You'd grandmother gave money now. You know who she is?
 - No, I do not know ...
 - Then now show ...
Gingerbread brought me to him. Not a big town, from his home before I - a couple of blocks. He had a 4-bedroom house with its own garden and outbuildings - a bath, garage ... Everything like people. We drank his tea and he told me:
 - You see, the neighborhood is built 2-storey cottage? He is the son of the building grandmother. Total sons she has three. Recently Jr. "eight bought." On your way, the money, the student ...
That evening, I thought a lot about life. Felt cheated ... gingerbread ... Although not particularly believe - you never know what the old mind. He began making inquiries, the benefit - not a big city. Gingerbread, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) turned out to be right. In a sweet grandmother had a flat, two-storey house was built for his son, the other two rode in cars, which they presented to my grandmother ... It is not a poor family, even at the time. A charity - this is her way of earning. And I, fool, gave her last penny that zanachival on the cake ...
At the store I no longer go. Cigarettes bought in a nearby shop. From afar, I am looking at granny, and something a lot of thought. And she saw me, smiled from afar. But the smile is no longer seemed so sweet and nice as before ...
For 15-year-shkololo student it was a serious disappointment in others ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting