To yourself gently

Only another contract, another customer, another order, and then... then you will surely give yourself a rest, take a break, collect the suitcase and go away to some wilderness, where melancholic cow, tea with herbs and there is no other communication except with the Cosmos. No papers, marked "urgent", presentations and diagrams, only you and forever, you and the sky is beautiful, what do you want from him children.

Fifty one million one hundred eighty four thousand three hundred five

We remember that they shoot horses, but never think in those terms about myself. It other overtraining and burn it another the roof goes from fatigue and stress, and we – we still hearty, look: Wake up to the alarm, one hand making coffee, the other eggs, are keenly watching the cat, the cat for us. Then calls, parsing the messages in work email, lunch, meeting in a stuffy conference room.

"Oh, what's that just flew over?"– "Is six months. They then often fly…»

...while outside the Windows the leaves turn into snow, snow into the leaves, you go to weddings of friends, on the anniversary of their weddings. And, like in the movie, the only thing I want is for for the next thirty years did not touch you, while you work and then – then you'll be all "Ho-ro-sho".

That's just to remember where it all you well , and at the same time – who you.

Not for friends, parents or boss, not to foreign partners or wives, and here, inside.When was the last time you lived not on the schedule, not by the hour? Enthusiastically doing shit, enjoying late did not come, because I didn't want? Do you remember still like to walk barefoot? I can see the woman's collarbone to the touch?

Twenty eight million nine hundred twenty five thousand eight hundred forty one

In the flow of a viscous syrup of thoughts so just stop to notice how you change.As is becoming more demanding of ourselves, intolerant of others ' faults. Weakness becomes a luxury that can not afford, and perhaps this is the only that can't afford because in a world where That's all. for sale, you can buy everything, except her.

To be gentle is an art, the harder to learn, bigger and higher goals you used to set for ourselves and achieve. After all, if not you, then who, and if not today, then when?In the back breathe young and evil, and those, in turn, poor and hungry. Every victory counts in the summary is the value of each line.Communication solves and sometimes you even can't solve a problem from a textbook son-a third grader: "Pinocchio gave five apples, two of which he lost. How many apples remained in Pinocchio?". And you're thinking three, but that's wrong, because you don't know how many apples had Pinocchio initially.

And I don't want to know.

It seems that we have plenty of time to rest. Reach the evening, weekend, holiday, the end of the project. That is all this concentration of effort and attention is temporary, transient, and You will certainly have enough to do. But then suddenly time – and not enough. The body begins to strike interest in life is lost, I want to stretch a layer on the floor and sleep for the next couple thousand years. Then Wake up, turn over and go to sleep at the same.

To know your limits is interesting, but don't want to turn this into a sport or a game of survival. Without pain there is no purpose – it is a vicious practice that has nothing to do with what is usually called the joy of life.In fact, sometimes the best thing to do is just leave myself alone. Its past errors, scathing phrases that you never said and all the chances missed.

Because You lost them not for the last time.

Eighty four million five hundred three thousand two hundred forty one

Treat yourself gently is to understand that if we once with a loud crunch of broken, it could be forever. All of our prize awards and ribbons will be useless.

Perhaps that is why it is time to cease to live quickly. To reconsider their values:

throw away stretched out, leaky, which became a small;

not in size, not like, not the foot.

...To begin anew. published 

Author: Olga Primachenko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: gnezdo.by/blog/k-sebe-nezhno/

Tags

See also

New and interesting