In Asia, very popular warm salads, which are a mix of fresh vegetables and cooked in a wok ingredients. If you have no wok, replace it with a regular deep pan and prepare this warm salad with fish in Asian style!
How to cook warm fish salad in Asian style:
- fish fillets – 500 g
- green beans – 200 g
- carrot – 1 PC.
- cucumber – 1 PC.
- red onion – 1 PC.
- garlic – 2 cloves
- ginger root – 2 cm
- peanuts – 50 g
- soy sauce – 2 tbsp.
- lemon juice – 2 tbsp.
- brown sugar – 2 tsp.
- vegetable oil – 1 tbsp
- parsley, Basil – to taste
1. Slice the onions thin half-rings, finely chop the garlic. Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the vegetables for 3-5 minutes until Golden brown. Add the green beans and the grated ginger root. Cook on medium heat for another 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Slice the carrot and cucumber julienne with a knife or peelers.
3. In a frying pan to the beans, add sugar and soy sauce, mix well. As soon as the sugar melts, put the fish and cook for 7-10 minutes. Once the fish is ready, add the strips of carrot and cucumber, greens and peanuts. Put the salad on a platter and sprinkle with lemon juice.
4. Warm fish salad in Asian style ready. published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki