Methods instant energy help yourself

There are times when a person is at risk to the negative energy impact from other people in contact with him. The scandals, quarrels, unpleasant conversations, curses, throw in the face. In those moments, you can get a dose of negative energy that it may be reflected in deterioration of health, loss of strength, and in some cases develop into severe problems with the grid.

1.If Yousuffered an unpleasant conversation, feel fatigue, get the opportunity to wash your hands – hold hands under running water at least a minute. So the water will take away the negative energy that You picked up on yourself.

2.Words carry not only the meaning (semantics), but also energy. Hear in your address words of flattery, envy, wishes, tell me in a whisper "good luck to say bad – to remain silent".

3.If You say insults, curses, also in a whisper say "Take yourself back" or "Your speech, on your shoulders."

4.After heavy conversation, feeling the sharp loss of strength, and may even have to use the effect of energy transfer. Stop somewhere for a minute, poderias behind a tree or Bush left hand (left hand in the human energetics – giver), imagine that You establish energy contact with him. Mentally push yourself from negativity through your left hand. Imagine what pulls You from negative energy. Say to myself "Take me out all the dirt and negative energy." Only two or three minutes. It happens at such a moment may vomit.

5.Take a match. Light it. Breathe on it, imagine that it enters negative energy. Then insert match this end in the ground.

It's just. This is a simple methods of emergency energy assistance to myself. It is not necessary to neglect them, for all their obvious simplicity.

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/homo.novus?w=wall-75767353_2958

Tags

See also

New and interesting