What to take from American pharmacies

Stylist Anastasia spends a lot of time in travels and business trips in the US, so aware of the most reliable helpers who will come to the rescue at any time of the day or night. Anastasia has produced a top 11 list for most desired purchases in us pharmacies and cosmetic stores.

Foreo, an indispensable gadget for cleansing and lymphatic drainage. Charge it just once a year, but I use it almost every day. Moreover, it is not necessary to change the nozzle: just a dream!

Cosmetics Dennis Gross. Especially swipe peeling, serum with vitamin C and acids, as well as my Pets – the cream and eye serum Ferulic + Retinol. I prefer tools that work, and this is exactly the case.

Hair mask Living Proof. Luxuriously moisturizes and nourishes hair as polesana and looks like a million.

Lip balm Smith's. The best balm addictive to him in an instant like a drug! Banks have enough for all eternity.

Multivitamins Nature's Way, Alive! – my favorite. Great vitamins that have and tone up, spend on drink a course every year.

Omega 3, hyaluronic acid and collagen tablets. As I said to my doctor from a well-known Austrian clinic – it is necessary for all and for everything! Usually buy Japanese collagen, have already have gialuronka, and vitamin C needed for absorption. Best absorbed collagen powder should be diluted in water or juice and drink in the morning 30 minutes before eating. But I do with powders not accepted, and I take pills.

Medical Manuka Honey is a rare variety of honey that is extracted from Manuka flowers in New Zealand. Antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal med. This honey – the strongest natural antibiotic. It can't tolerate, this medicine, not a treat. Differ in action and the power of digital factors. Not all types of Manuka Honey contain the active ingredient methylglyoxal.

Manuka honey with levels of activity less than UMF 15 + or MGO 250 + does not have powerful antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic properties. Basic rule: the label of Manuka honey must contain the words active umf (mgo) manuka honey followed by a number. If the name is just a word active or active manuka, then you get honey with low content of methylglyoxal. If the honey is not labeled ACTIVE MANUKA HONEY UMF 20+ ACTIVE MANUKA HONEY MGO 400+, you are buying ordinary table honey. Choose marked.

Hand cream Nubian Heritage. The entire range of these creams prefer organic mango, natural mango butter, Shea butter and cocoa butter. The smell is amazing and the cream moisturizes great, like other products of this brand. You will not regret!

The cleanser in the morning, Evelom. It smells divine, which is especially important in the morning, cleans almost squeaky, not drying the skin and has a creamy texture. Please read the manual: the tool should be applied without water, completely dry the skin.

Funds from arniko. If you have plastic surgery, injections, and you are prone to bruising, buy Arnica in America for the future! At the right time it will save you in the shortest possible time. Buy it in all forms: oils, gels for external application and tablets.

I sincerely wish You not to get lost shopping in the USA, I hope my list will help you in this.published

Author: Expensive Edition

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: livingvega.com/blogs/articles/85534977-

Tags

See also

New and interesting