Don't wait that someone will make You happy!

We mistakenly believe that to love means to feel. Feelings, vibes and enjoyment from the human presence. But"love" is a verb! To love means to act, to do something for a loved one!Love is an action! When we with a sinking heart, enjoy hugs and kisses, but did not want to do for the beloved, it is not love, but only love. Learn more about this read the article "What distinguishes love from love?".

Unfortunately, in many families it works: each spouse lives with the expectations of actions and behavior of its second half. She is waiting for his compliments and flowers, he is waiting for a delicious dinner and massage.The wife wants the husband made her happy, and her husband is waiting for the promised happiness from his wife. But since you can wait a very long time! Unsuccessful expectations are fraught with insults, accusations, reproaches. And when you're accused of what you didn't even really want to do something for a person wholeheartedly? And so families are ruined, completely love goes. And is because it wasn't there. There was only love, lust, passion, hopes and expectations.

Love is possible only between two Mature people, and Mature in this case does not depend on age. A Mature soul can love and in 15 years, and the immature can not and 40.

What is the difference between Mature and immature personality? How to understand what kind of person are you?

Mature personality :

Accept yourself for what it is. No feel blame, neither condemns nor criticizes; — Loves himself. Regardless of appearance, abilities, character. Love overwhelms her inside because she is ready to share this love. To envelop it, a decent man, a man who she will give her heart.

— Takes his chosen as he is. Not trying to change it, not criticize, does not control. Just love;

— Not expecting that someone will make her happy. She is happy in itself;

Willing to work on relationships, what to change, if necessary, themselves. Efforts.

Immature person:

— Is in the position of victim. Constantly "biting" themselves, eating from the inside. Criticizes, condemns;

— Needs love, someone to fill the void that is in her soul. She love not, as it has no resources to do that.

— Most afraid of loneliness, because in this case nobody will be able to fall in love;

— Cannot accept another person the way he is. Trying to change it under your stereotype of a real man (women);

— Ready to work on relationships. Believes that if anyone should work on them, then its second half. Because she needs to make happy!

Many women write me letters describing a problem called "love". The question sounds approximately so: "We with the husband have many years together. Feel that love has passed, I no longer love him, it is me too. I see no point in the existence of such a relationship. To get a divorce?". Women, dear, love, as a feeling takes place in the first years of life. Can not breath away from a loved one forever, and my stomach fluttering butterfly. The problem you describe occurs gradually, growing like a snowball.

You had your expectations in relation to the husband, he has his own. Expectations are not met, respectively, and a response to do not want. Resentment in the heart kills the feeling of "love". You just need to start loving her husband. To begin to act! Start doing something for him, for his happiness and well-being. To forgive his inaction, realizing the nature of his expectations towards you, and start cooking him delicious meals, to massage, take care of it. But most importantly, with joy in my heart. And then you'll see that your man is changing. He begins to Woo you again, like old times. Start to do you, to give flowers and compliments! And all because love is an action! And if neither of you is valid, so start first!

Perhaps before that you will need to work on yourself, to love yourself, to accept yourself for who you are, boost their self-esteem. In short, become a Mature person. But then you will fall in love with her man again! published

Author: Yulia Kravchenko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: twiy.ru/lyubov-eto-dejstvie/

Tags

See also

New and interesting