A fruit smoothie made with figs

First tried fresh figs in Japan. Even the sweetest figs I don't really like the taste. But its good and makes me want to buy it again and again!

According to many scientists and doctors use figs is very significant in the diet of each person. And this is not surprising, because the fruits of this wonderful fruit, there is a huge number of vitamins, minerals, fiber and healthy organic acids. We should also highlightthe high concentration of potassium in the figs.

The number of this item is that can compare with quite useful walnut.This element is particularly necessary for good heart function and nervous system. More figs are useful for vessels.

In the composition of the fruit there is such a rare substance as finishin. This natural component reduces blood clotting and prevents formation of blood clots.

Very much in the figs contains andcalcium, which in turn is necessary for the proper functioning of many organs and body systems. Especially this element is essential for healthy teeth and bones.

In addition, figs are different and a high content of fiber. Doctors proved that fiber obtained from food, improves digestion, and reduces the risk of cancer.

Figs is allocated a record amount of iron, avoiding in this regard, even apples. Perhaps the most well-known useful property of figs is its ability to charge energy, to give strength, increase mental and physical abilities. In folk medicine, due to the antipyretic and diaphoretic qualities, this fruit is used inthe treatment of colds.

Lay the figs all week at the plate, so I haven't eaten, so we decided to make smoothies!
Almond milk I have, almost always, soaked almonds, which I then I dry in a dehydrator, too, always ready, so I quickly made milk. And smoothies I decided to take the almond milk, put the figs 5 stuff in the fridge and found the frozen watermelon, one ripe banana, well done! I like to experiment, but not always delicious, but not delicious. This time it turned out well, VERY tasty, so I decided to share with you my recipe.

Ingredients:

5 fresh figs
1 ripe banana
1 Cup almond milk
1 slice of frozen watermelon
2 dates
1 tbsp Maca powder
1/2 tsp vanilla beans

So delicious!!! very interesting taste turned out! You get the opportunity, definitely try it! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: tonyaogino.com/%D1%81%D0%BC%D1%83%D0%B7%D0%B8-%D0%B8%D0%B7-%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B6%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B0/

Tags

See also

New and interesting