3 questions to bring life in order

It has been over six months since my visit the master course Ivan Maurach. Many of the ideas woven into the fabric of life, many have entered into symbiosis with other my knowledge and turned into practice purposefully used if necessary. One of them I called "Three questions."

The practice consists of three consecutive question that you need to ask caught in a situation that knocks you out of harmonious balance. No matter the problem, solution, sorrow or joy – the result will be in any situation.

1. Why is this happening to me?

Key point: instead of the usual "why me" or "why me" ask themselves "why". Everything in life has a deeper meaning. Make it clear how to open it for you in this situation.

2. What should I learn in this situation?

Life not only has meaning and good to us, she also teaches and develops.There are no bad or good experience, there are only conclusions we made of him.

3.What I want to create here and now?

You are the master of your life. You got resource, got a new experience – think about their main mission "create and craft"! And let it be something important and positive, and not panic, chaos andanother plays the role of victim. SUBSCRIBE to OUR youtube channel that allows you to watch online, download from YouTube free video about the recovery, the rejuvenation of man. Love for others and ourselves, as the feeling of high vibrations — an important factor in recovery — EN

Put LIKES and share with your FRIENDS!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCXd71u0w04qcwk32c8kY2BA/videos

Subscribe -https://www.facebook.com//

Results: are anxiety and fear, have the confidence in themselves and their abilities, confidence in life. And a lot of good ideas. You can use one question from the list. Most importantly do not be lazy to look into yourself and ask yourself the right questions.

Success to you in mastering the skill of life! published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: rogacheva.by/entry/tri-voprosa-dlya-privedeniya-zhizni-v-poryadok#.Vts32FuLTIW

Tags

See also

New and interesting