Sergey Kovalev: Follow the basic information hygiene

"Life itself means nothing – its price depends on its use"
Rousseau

It seems that my philosophical exercise about the problems of the world and mankind, did not arouse much enthusiasm among my readers (and even admirers). Well, this is quite natural, for truly, as the proverb says, in the era of total crisis of civilization as if not to fat (theoretical). Because it's more important just to "be live" (purely practical...).

Of course, I was a little sorry, because we only went to eerily interesting phenomena of the Shadow of Civilization; gepassioneerde; and suppressing the reference word; and in many other fields. But, since truth still lies not in the lips of the speaker and the ears that will hear, will try henceforth to be more practical and easier. Moreover, in the latter case, to me it seems to be pulled...

So, what today's article? Yes about a very interesting phenomenon which I would call the phenomenon of the discrediting of life. And not only someone, but his own. Simple, elegant and with very far-reaching consequences.

The trials and tribulations. You know, oddly enough, but in order for someone to discredit, lowering his conventional rating of the floor (no matter who: person, organization, or country...), enough systematic use of only three methods.

The first is a persistent underline, or rather downright written search all the bad that is associated with this "object" (good either ignored or literally turned inside out...).

The second is the widespread claim that you personally had nothing to do with this most of his "badness" only "he is" and solely because of his own depravity. The organization and the country it is even more interesting since, for example, the citizens of the latter persistently told that they are not responsible for the situation: the whole mess are the result of activities of corrupt officials and incompetent government. After the change which and of which in the analyzed community, of course, will come the universal grace...

And the third – round of denial "opponent" in his right to be considered equal to you. Which is enough to accuse him of immorality, incompetence, deep misunderstanding of the obvious (to whom?) truths and values, and therefore, clearly standing below you on the steps of civilization development. And to do this at first implied, and then more distinct conclusion. That such unsociable not applicable (not used!) legal, moral and/or moral norms, this means that they must either immediately judge, or slow to destroy (if it is not quickly...)...

What something looks like? For example, on what is now (also) happening in the world? So-these are universal and apply with the notorious Cain and Abel... But bude we fundamentally apolitical (any analogy you can think of random coincidences...), see not to high politics, but to your own life...

You guys haven't realized that discredit her in exactly the same way? Persistently, I'm not just seeing the good, and deliberately sticking it the worst. Completely abandoning their own responsibility for what is happening: not somewhere, and in your own life! And in addition to other exclusively scoundrels and villains, completely forgetting that by operation of certain psychological laws and it is only these entities will be present in your life...

And all this despite the fact that in order to otlepitsya from universal, in your opinion, the mud, and come clean of life, you need quite a few.

First, learn to see around not bad, and good. So, for example, prevents you to make a list of everything that you like and gives pleasure, and to live with it, and not in the mud and muck, sorry, own projections...

And even banal to train your configured on only one bad mind, on the principle that after each bad thoughts arbitrarily come up with and to consider three good... Because after a little practice this will be done automatically, and it is only then, and not just by reading clever books, you will be able to implement, for example, the principle of coordination of intentions in space...

Secondly, take a look at responsibility for your own life and what is happening in it. Universal. Full. Total. Because everything that happens is due to the fact that you either did not (most often) or something I did wrong, including not on time (and this is much rarer...). As for the more high matters, for example the notorious order in the country, so it is better to act on the advice of the wise Chinese. Remember?

Want to bring order in the country – put things in order in their field. Want to clean your area, put things in order in your area. Want to bring order to your area, put things in order in his village. Want to bring order to your community, put things in order on my street. Want to bring order to its streets, put things in order in his house. Want to bring order to your home, get organized in the apartment. Want to clean up his apartment, put things in order in his room. Want to clean your room, put things in order on your Desk... That's something. Long, but definitely...

And thirdly, try, of course, reluctantly, to recognize and then to believe that all around you live and are present not only enemies and scoundrels, and, in General, just peoplewith black and white side. And what of those, they turn to you, depends on you and only you. Will have to wait from them only in black, will appear and manifest the Darkness. I sincerely hope for something light – some, but glimmers of Light will arise. Even in the blackest soul...

And yet – follow the basic information hygiene. No one in their right mind and sober memory will not drink water from muddy puddles or eat poor quality foods! So why, then, the vast majority living on this earth people are unclean and dishonest sources of information?

Because, as you know, the stomach is smarter than the brain because can vomiting. But the brain is able to devour everything... Read exceptionally good news (and artwork) instead of the bad. With sadness and understanding (if you can... ) turn away from all those places the responsibility for what happens to others or only on one side of the conflict. And just walk away from everything (and everyone), what (and who) contemptuously designates at least whoever they are unworthy and do not have human rights, cattle...

Comparing yourself to others and 6 habits of unhappy people.

Liz Burbo: People cannot recover without FORGIVING yourself

In General, all in full accordance with the well-known parable. In which the old Indian explains a certain boy that deep down each of us fighting two wolves. Kind, generous and generous. As well as the evil, treacherous and petty. Well, the question of the representative of the younger generation, "which one wins?" calmly replied: "the One you feed...".

So I'm sorry, who are you feeding? In themselves, in others, in peace and in God..? published

Author: Sergey Kovalev

Source: psy-in.ru/articles/koe-chto-o-horoshej-zhizni

Tags

See also

New and interesting