METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- 800 g pumpkin
- 1 sweet pear
- 150 g arugula
- 50 g walnuts
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- ground cinnamon
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220 °C. Cut the pumpkin in medium slices 1.5 cm thick. Cut off the peel, remove the seeds and pith. Put pumpkin on a greased parchment lying on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon, salt, allspice and black. Bake until soft, about 10 min.
2. While baked pumpkin, chopped nuts. Mix the honey with the vinegar, salt and pepper.
3. Peel the pears peeled, cut in half lengthwise, remove the core. Cut the flesh into crosswise thin slices.
4. Lay the arugula on plates, she put the slices of pumpkin and pear. Sprinkle with nuts, drizzle with dressing and olive oil, serve immediately.published
Cook with love!
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki