Raw Carrot Tart

Let each of us blossom along with Nature! Let every day we are becoming more of a young, delicate and beautiful! Let our eyes light up playful lights! May our souls be filled with the sweet anticipation of happiness and a cheerful belief in miracles! And let us surrounded by Love and Creativity!

And in order to support the process of awakening and rejuvenation, which began with the arrival of spring, proposing to create a wondrous Raw Carrot tart (cheesecake). Because raw carrots is one of the most available and versatile vegetables to preserve youth, beauty and health!

Ingredients
(form 18 cm)

The cake
1 Cup pecans or walnuts (pre-soaked in water overnight)
1/2 Cup almond flour (I use cake from almond milk, which is dried in a dehydrator and finely ground into flour)
1/2 Cup finely shredded fresh carrots
1 Cup dry apricot (rinse well in water, but do not soak)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp fresh ginger (finely grated)
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Filling
1 Cup cashews (soak for 2-3 hours in water)
1/3 Cup coconut syrup (or other sweetener)
2-3 tbsp finely grated carrots
1/3 Cup cacao butter (melt on a steam bath or in a dehydrator)
1/3 Cup coconut oil
1/2 lemon (squeeze the juice)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of sea salt

Method of cooking Soaked in water nuts I usually pre-dried in a dehydrator, but this is not mandatory, you can dry them well with paper towel. Grind all ingredients for crust in a food processor until it forms a dough with small pieces. Do not make a homogeneous mass, the cake must differ in structure from the filling. You may need to add more almond flour or walnuts, the dough should not be too wet. Put the dough in the tart form with a spoon or with hands firmly pressing down, evenly distribute throughout the mold thickness 0.5 see Put in the freezer while we make the filling.

Make filling. All the ingredients except oil put in blender and beat well. Gradually add the oil in the blender. Take short breaks in the blender so that the mixture is not overheated. Education beat until creamy smooth. Divide the resulting filling on top of crust and refrigerate for a few hours. The tart freezes very well and quickly.

I made this cake a few times, one of them I had frozen for storage. On the day when the guests arrived, I moved it into the fridge for a couple of hours before serving. Cake does not give the water it's not cold and keeps good shape. Before serving I decorated the cake dried carrots in maple syrup. For this I cut a carrot in very thin strips, put them in maple syrup for 10 minutes, put on the dehydrator sheets and dried until completely dry, they should be crispy like sweet potato chips. This carrot love children of Course, you can decorate with fresh carrots.

Bon appetit! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: tonyaogino.com/syroedniy-morkovniy-tart/

Tags

See also

New and interesting