We have to live HERE and NOW

Promise to wait for recent Events helped me realize one important truth: we have to live here and now. Because it is "there and then" is unknown. And Yes, it is time to honestly admit to myself that being imperfect is normal. Truly normal. No kidding.

At some point I realized that I spend too much effort to keep up. Keep face. Keep yourself by the collar and not allow to relax. Everything should be under control. Well, Yes, I could be wrong, but the rest are wrong more often.

I do not climb to anyone with advice and nobody is taught how and what to do. The right to spoil his life – the inalienable right of every, I love myself inspired to do stuff. My life lesson was to learn to recognize that the consequences of this stuff sometimes come out sideways and hurt hurt the ones you least want to offend. And here to admit it – that you, in fact, climb in the bottle and bend their curve, meaningless line, where it would be enough just to apologize, catastrophically difficult.

To admit of comity or compromise, and truly, with your heart and gut.

To say: Yes, I've got it here. And here a little bit. And here is not as we would like. And over there, so do all not like people, and it is unlikely in the near future that will change. But I honestly try.

Please forgive me of my faults because I myself do not know.

I'm sorry you had to meet with my demons. I understand that maybe they just want to meet your (and maybe even buy chipped in a little house in the suburbs), but that's no reason to give them power over the mind. To speak words that wound, disappear off the grid to go down. And Yes: by demons I mean those of our thoughts, actions and desires, which are based on relentless and – what is worse – a conscious desire to destroy yourself, and the other in common, that is between you.

More appreciate those who are sympathetic to the desire some time to be outside the circle, outside of social games. Who can say, "Well, I won't touch you, but know that I'll wait for you, and as long as you need".Sometimes to hear the promise to wait is more important than an immediate help. Is that often don't understand men: a woman who cries, doesn't want to hear about the insignificance of the reasons for her sorrow. Because nonsense was only the first tear. The rest is a lament for something much greater. Something large and dark that it barely fit. In other words, she doesn't need your explanation why it is stupid, if the roars on such a mere trifle, – she needs to know that even if it is stupid, you're still with her.

Honesty to yourself is the opportunity to come the shortest road to where you always wanted to be. And tossed in the trash crown is the first step. I don't know if over time a little bit easier not to cling to itself, and the desire by all means to be right. But one thing I do know: it is worth to learn. Because the very minute you tread on the tail of your ego and choose to be wrong and happy, you become free.

Not from and for. Author: Olga Primachenko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: gnezdo.by/blog/right-or-happy/

Tags

See also

New and interesting