5 ideas Lenten breakfasts

Came post — and what most compelled people to think — especially having a big family? Of course, the food, alas. About food, about its composition, how to cook tasty and nutritious, and ideally more, to simply and quickly. Because the prospect of spending the whole post at the stove not happy, I'm sure.

Most interesting is that the recipes meatless food a lot, opportunities are also available, but laziness all it to implement... especially since the result (in the sense — eat or not) in my family, for example, is unpredictable. Could easily be that half of the family will like, and the other half won't eat cooked. However, to write a Lenten dinner is not particularly big problem, having lunch everyone except me, outside of the home. Another problem is the Breakfast, that requires a really creative approach!

With Breakfast in the post constant "ambush". I don't know about you, but for me it's an eternal headache to make the husband and children left for the day hungry. Then me and oatmeal will fit, if it is, the Breakfast issue is always resolved. Me, but not children, in which oatmeal and milk will not stick, not that its lean. And this year we have a very interesting situation — the three older kids get up before us, gather yourself and go to school. That means we need to provide them with breakfasts that don't require effort in meal preparation to get warmed up and eat, and so nourishing and delicious. So I began to think, how to provide it. And in the process of my thoughts was born the list.

Please note that this is not specific recipes, namely 5 ideas for a meatless Breakfast. Frankly, the exact recipe (unless baking, where strict proportions) I do not like to use because they require a certain set of products, specific manipulations, of time. And people's tastes are too different. So I personally prefer the idea as the basis for creativity. Like things and ideas "IKEA" — getting what you like, pick up the idea and doing, based on their personal taste and preferences. My list included and quick ideas, and those that require some cooking and preparation, then there are domestic products. And, incidentally, continuing the theme of last article — any ideas more than the budget!

Pancakes

Start with pancakes, because they're lean rescue, they eat all my kids! Importantly, the filling was different. Yes, it's a dish that will have to prepare in advance. And if we undertake it, in full. It is foolish to start the batter for a dozen pancakes, right? So I make a lot at once. Yeast vegetable pancakes turn out very tasty and elastic, if the dough to add a little more sunflower oil and let the dough rise, and then give him a good stir.

The dough is simple — water, salt, sugar, yeast, flour and sunflower oil. And yet, in the process of making pancakes is not dried up them out of the corner, it would be good to close the ready pancakes cover (in the form of heat). Your slide pancakes — the basis for further creativity in terms of toppings. It could be anything, depending on your taste — cabbage, rice, potatoes, beans, peas, with the addition of fried onions (bulb and green), mushrooms, fish, seafood. Sweet fillings — berries with the sugar, grated apples, thick jam. And then everything just wrapped the filling in a pancake, better rolls, and in the freezer. All delicious and nutritious Breakfast fast cooking for a few days is ready!

2-3 minutes in the microwave and can handle any child and any man on their own. And I would like to add about the cost of this dish: I calculated that 20 pancakes (bigger than those that are sold in packs) with cabbage and rice, very tasty, cost me 50 (!!!) rubles. And, of course, plus my job on a day off.

Vegetable cutlets

Our second standard dish requires preparation, and again we are storing it in industrial volumes. Potato patties (or fritters, if you like). Base —potato, then of course, cleaned and crank grinder. Further to this dough add, again, that you want — mushrooms, onions, herbs, spices. This is a very convenient cake mix, the cakes can be frozen UN-roasted (and then their preparation will require a little more time) and roasted (then just warm). You can use them as a hot dish, peas and sauce, and can be put on a sandwich. The sandwich usually goes "yesterday's" cold pancakes left over from dinner. Any veg burgers that you love, prepared in advance and frozen would be fine for Breakfast. Again — the dish is very inexpensive.

Oatmeal, sir!

But my favorite oatmeal is truly a fertile basis for creativity! In my opinion, it is not included in the category of "Kashi" because of its versatility. Quick, tasty, nutritious, you can add anything to make it any consistency, want, cook, want, no, I will fry like pancakes, in General a miracle.

Than it's still good, it's so that requires no prescription. Everything is prepared, as my grandmother used to say, "all good put." You can add soy milk, liquid or dry, you can boil it in water with honey, Apple juice, cocoa. Add any spices, nuts and dried fruits, any fruits and berries to taste. You can do it from jelly and a delicious, nutritious smoothies. It is fine to combine it with bran. You can fill it in the evening and in the morning eat cold or reheat. Taking a banana, handful of berries, Cup of liquid (water, juice, soy milk) and a few spoonfuls of cereal and whisking it all in a blender, the resulting cocktail. Add bran, let stand for — and here's a new dish. The same can be done in a vegetable variant, whisking gruel with herbs, spices and vegetables. In General — creativity galore! And again, mind you, goes a very budget.

And cereal

For those who don't is the opponent of kas, is one of the most versatile Breakfast dishes. Yes, milk is boring, but let's fantasize. Unlike oatmeal, however, most of the cereals requires more time for cooking. However, now there are commercially available a variety of cereals: buckwheat, rice, corn, etc. But if you want to come out of the budget, better stay on the cereals.

For example, you know that buckwheat can not cook? Moreover, newarena it much more useful. Just PM you need to fill it with water, cold or hot, you can add the salt-sugar-honey-spices-dried fruits or spicy seasonings (again, all to taste), cover and leave. And then in the morning you will only have to add oil at will and to warm up — very tasty!

Rice will have to cook in advance, of course, and in the morning as something to diversify. Happy are those people who love pumpkin, because rice and millet with pumpkin perfectly blended. And adding the zest, ginger or other spices, you turn this mess into a culinary masterpiece.

And, not to offend our favorite children's porridge, will share the idea on the basis of the monkey. Porridge is very tasty to cook on a lingonberry or cranberry juice. Need to weld thinner than usual, and then letting it cool slightly (or completely if you do it in advance), a good beat with a blender or mixer. It turns out tender and delicious mousse. If you make it beforehand and more it is expanded in vases and bowl and put into the refrigerator. At any time you have Breakfast/lunch/snack/dessert. Children, by the way, a great pleasure to eat (and not even always realize that it's a decoy).

Sandwiches and cakes

Well, for those who categorically does not want to eat all sorts of useful cereals and vegetables, and always prefers a Cup of coffee with pastries or a sandwich, meatless options are also not counted. Well, first, fish and seafood — salted, smoked, caviar, a variety of pates. This, however, does not budget. Even if you do everything yourself. But sometimes you can pamper yourself, right? Secondly, various types of "non-Maritime" caviar: vegetables, mushrooms, legumes. Then it will go and purchase options, and that cooked with his own hands. Bean and pea pasta can be made from canned for speed — whipped in a blender, added what they want to taste, put into the refrigerator. Vegetable and mushroom spawn, of course, take time. But all these "spreads" the sandwiches are good because they can do a lot at once, at least for a week. And, of course, has not been canceled marmalades and jams for spreading on a sandwich. By the way, the basis for sandwiches, too, can become anything — bread (the normal kind of toast), dry bread, pita, lavash, tortillas.

The theme of kvass is worthy not just of a separate article, but whole book. Therefore, I will limit myself to a simple life hack for pies for Breakfast. I always post in the freezer stashed a pack of puff pastry, very convenient. For example, you have something from dinner (which is usually a side dish), quickly defrost the dough, do the filling of leftovers, adding something else for flavor, like green or fried onions, and sculpt envelopes or triangles of puff pastry. It is baked very quickly, too little fuss and a tasty Breakfast right there!

We hope that our ideas will help you to develop your own creativity in making delicious meatless Breakfast, and spend less time on cooking in the post. And of course, we expect you to also share your ideas! published

Cook with love ! Bon appetit!

Author: Elizabeth Pravikova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.matrony.ru/5-idey-postnyih-zavtrakov/

Tags

See also

New and interesting