10 things you need to know about the French

For prevention and General development — if you have to travel to France or acquaintance with the French, it's nice to be a man prepared.

I am against the labeling of people on any grounds, but at the same time, there are small and large national peculiarities of the inhabitants of each country.

That makes us different, this is the thrill of learning something or someone new.

However, the positive and negative qualities in all people of this planet are expressed equally. If just verbal then in different languages.

So, according to my personal observations, the French...

I love to eat outdoors. An obvious change of scenery in Paris from gloomy to Sunny spring made me think about this habit in the first place. All the parks, promenades, benches and a square, which is at least somewhere to sit, a weekend from the weekend are becoming more lively. Last weekend at the place de Vosges, people were even sitting in the middle of the broken fountains – just somewhere to bask in the sun. Everyone in the hands or the sandwich or Panini, or a full lunch box.

Dress for the weather. And it seems that it is airborne. In February, ballet flats, sandals in November, a thin cloak and scarf tent in December... And so on and so forth. What adults that children sometimes get cold to look at them naked neck, ankles and short sleeves. The amazing thing is that this is often not a posture, but a completely conscious choice. What is even more surprising – op, and now you're at the end of February cut anywhere on the Grands Boulevards in cropped pants and sneakers, and you somehow never blows out.

A lot of talk about politics. And all have their own individual opinion. It is not accepted to speak: "Oh, I do not understand politics" — to understand, one better than the other. Of course, sometimes (almost always) discussion about government boil down to the fact that all everyone is doing is wrong, and "this country is going straight to hell", but says it all with a very serious face. More talking about food. About food while eating. Remember what, where and when they ate and drank, where, how and what was cooked that cooking at home, where to buy products which market fresh, some cheese/butcher shop shop better. An untrained person is a little crazy at first. But then nothing is drawn. If you do not want to support these deep discussions and a thoughtful nod pricmokivanie. It will be considered as the opinion is tested more than once. Polite hypocrites. Good manners of the French is visible for kilometre – it is common to greet, to apologize and to wish good day to all and always, under any circumstances. You apologize because you stepped on someone's foot in the subway – automatic, because the habit of children literally absorb with their mother's milk. It must be so. But in this ointment has a fly in the ointment – no matter how polite the person is looking you in the eye, behind your back he can say the most unpleasant things. Colleagues and neighbors – the closest and most vivid example.

Pretty much judge others and consider yourself better than others. Of course, you can live with, if you know that you live in this country – but to take a local with all their problems, the choices are not so much. The fact remains – the French love to talk and love to judge others (for their decisions, lifestyle and appearance). "Other people" may be troubled celebrities from TV screens, and next-of-kin. In addition, the French as a nation often put themselves above others. Snobbery or arrogance – call it what you want. They have a proud history and rich culture, and consequently – terribly proud of their origin.

Wear shoes in the room. Behind it stretches back a truck similar household habits, unsettling people like me – who don't come in sneakers on the corridor, and if you go, it is only in sterile clean sneakers. Similarly, I find it difficult to afford such in someone else's house, but the French seem to care – they like not paying attention to what guests in their homes standing in shoes. Eating on the subway. Bare hands are grabbing your lunch and enjoy eating while hovering over them other people's coats, backpacks and umbrellas. Many still manage to read a book and turn pages with one hand. Costs of living in a big city and the ensuing habit of saving time on trips or just absolutely indifferent, where and what is appropriate to do – I have no idea. Anyway, this habit is already a classic. Do not bother about hygiene. That is logical, if you add together the previous two points. Plus young children here who are allowed to touch everything and climb everywhere, no matter where they were, and the same careless parents who just sit on the pavement and often do not wash their hands before eating. I used to watch these, but hardly ever start to do the same. Conservatives all over. The old world is not called "old" — I remember here and keep the tradition, because I really have something to keep. This applies to national holidays (including religious, despite the fact that France is so much more secular country), as well as small and large daily traditions. Many of them (well, of course) related to food. What is nice is impressive — the French mentality is a perfect combination of old-fashioned and progressive views, depending on certain topics.

In General, the French are very funny and cheerful guys — they can't be different, because I know a lot about pleasure and know how to enjoy life. Yes, they often complain, sometimes irritate his melancholy, and sometimes it seems that they are pampered and spoiled. But this is only the beginning, and when the country and people for you even new. Over time, the habit to compare fades into the background, and you focus more on what we can learn from them. A much more productive activity.published Author:Olga Kotrus

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: paris.zagranitsa.com/blog/2665/10-veshchei-kotorye-nuzhno-znat-o-frantsuzakh

Tags

See also

New and interesting