Mina (15 photos)

Mines from Afghanistan.

1. The anti-tank mine M19

Country-developer: US
Used in: Afghanistan, Angola, Chad, Chile, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Lebanon, Western Sahara, Zambia
Weight: 12 kg 56
Explosive: 9, 5 kg

2. anti-tank mine TM-46
Country-developer: Russia (USSR)
Used in: Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia
Weight: 8, 6 kg
Explosive: 5, 7 kg

3. anti-tank mine TC / 6 with a minimum of metal
Country-developer: Italy
Used in: Afghanistan, Chad, Ecuador, Lebanon, Tajikistan
Weight: 9, 6 kg
Explosives: 6 kg

4. The non-metallic anti-tank mine YM-III. The housing is completely non-metallic mines, metal components are present only in the fuse
Country-developer: Iran (copy of the Chinese Type 72 mines)
Used in: Afghanistan, Bosnia, Croatia. Iran, Iraq
Weight: 7 kg
Explosive: 5, 7 kg

5. Anti-tank mine YM-II, copied from the Italian landmine SB-81 with minimal presence of metals
Country-developer: Iran (a copy of the Italian SB-81)
Used in: Afghanistan and Iran
Weight: 3, 2 kg
Explosive: 2 kg

6. MON-50 - directional anti-personnel mine action. Numeral 50 indicates the damage radius in meters
Used in: Afghanistan, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Chechnya, Ecuador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Lebanon, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Russia, Somalia, Tajikistan, Western Sahara, Zambia
Weight: 2 kg
Explosives: 700 g

7. OZM-72 - an anti Bounding Fragmentation Mine circular lesions developed from HSM 3 and 4 for greater efficiency and the radius of destruction
Used in: Afghanistan, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Chechnya, Eriterii, Ethiopia, Georgia, Russia, Tajikistan, Zambia
Weight: 5 kg
Explosives: 500 g

8. Type 69 - Bounding fragmentation mine developer Country: China
Used in: Afghanistan, Cambodia, China, Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Sudan, Thailand, Uganda
Weight: 1 kg 35
Explosives: 105 g

9. POMZ-2 (fragmentation antipersonnel mine fences) - Soviet anti-personnel fragmentation mine tripwire
Used in: Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia
Weight: 2, 3 kg
Explosive: 75 g

10. MS-3 - Blast trap discharge action, based on the anti-personnel mine PMN. Designed for use with the mine OZM-72 has the same diameter to be ideally suited for hidden under ground mine
Weight: 630 g
Explosives: 310 g

11. Anti-personnel mine PMN
Used in: Afghanistan, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Chad, Chechnya, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, Iraq, Kurdistan, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Nicaragua, Oman Rwanda, Somalia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen
Weight: 550 g
Explosives: 240 g

12. PMN2 - advanced form of PMN, established, in particular, to increase the resistance of the explosion
Used in: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Chechnya, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Honduras, Lebanon, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Tajikistan, Thailand, Yemen
Weight: 450 g
Explosives: 110 g

13. The Iranian mine №4, sometimes known as the MK4 - antipersonnel mine discharge action with plastic housing "box" type. Very similar to mine Egyptian T / 78
Country-developer: Iran
Used in: Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and Sudan
Weight: 420 g
Explosives: 200 g

14. Anti-personnel mine YM-I
Country-developer: Iran (a copy of the Italian mines VS-50)
Weight: 185 g
Explosive: 50 g

15. PFM - small antipersonnel blast mine with a body made of plastic, low density
Used in: Afghanistan, Chechnya
Weight: 75 g
Explosive: 37 g

Tags

See also

New and interesting