Life knows how to surprise...

You've heard stories in which not the weak people for years and sometimes decades beating with life for the fulfillment of secret desires, but those never come true? I have met. It is strange to encounter such in the age of propaganda "pobeditelnitsa" of different types, isn't it?

From the TV screens, book pages, and the lips of motivational speakers poured streams of life-affirming speeches that encourage listeners and readers to take to achieve their goals, do not delay this process indefinitely. And, they say, if you do it right, the stunning result is guaranteed and money will pour down the river, and the business will become successful and the family will get what you want, and the children start to bring joy.

Themselves calls, incidentally, aren't a problem, the problem brings a beautiful thought "EVERYTHING in my life depends on me." In theory, many people want to believe that, in practice, quite often disappointments. If the world existed only of human laws, I'm afraid we would not last long :)

The desire to "take everything from life" and the endless attempts to "bend to a changing world" by their own ideas about how things "should be" is one of the favorite activities of modern man.

Fight to the loss of power, and then become apathetic or depressed because "nothing happened, and now it's too late to change anything". And it's not that we didn't-th-TH, usually something turns on the way to the goal, hardening of character at least, but the suffering brings the fact that life offers choices, from what we've planned.

For example, if you want a husband, then it must correspond to the list that we wrote to myself some time ago (good, kind, loyal, Mature, good-looking, wealthy, able to give support to with hair and eyes of a certain color, with the machine of this brand in a certain area), men are usually less bother with their wives, the lists I write infrequently, but they know exactly what should be their business, what's the turnover, what product or service to promote, how many clients and orders per month, and when they got to earn your first billion.

In the end, even if you get the chance to create a family or build a business, but they do not fully coincide with the given parameters, people often refuse to at least try.

Certainty in order is important, Yes, but how Mature is the one who puts them? Did it occur, what goals guided under the influence of passed business courses, gained commitments from the desired scope could not be reached, and then all became clear what to do with all this: loans, hired staff, purchased equipment, and the like in Bali.

Many women in particular writes like an established business, plowed for several years, no life, no commitments-full, but tired, what to do-what to do? Happily first like, and then don't want to. Not only in business but in personal life many similar found — imagining the picture coincided (hair, eyes, figure, car, etc.), and then something wants attention, understanding children and developing joint.

Do we always know what we need, really? Yes, and what choice when guessing what you do? Usually only existing in our picture of the world and how much happens that never came. A lot of what happened to each of us over the last at least 5-10 years in advance and planned in detail predicted?

The only thing you can try to plan to the last detail — it's own growth and development, I think. And that, mindfulness and turns on this path so much that you can't always predict where buried on the following turn.

In matters of family, children, work, realization of purpose and material desires most reasonable will do everything that depends on us to try to become an adequate person, a good professional, sympathetic friend, a friendly colleague, helping a spouse, the resource parent, a grateful child.

Of course, as the targets proposed itself including external markers, but excessively attached to what, when and how exactly should happen in our lives, is not necessary. If you fight with the world, to try to remake everything under his own will, then the world will have enough tools to put a man on the place, and not the fact that this "place" a person will like, but for sure, this state of Affairs will be a necessary lesson for growing up.

I want children, and does not work, tried everything available to mankind ways of dealing with the health, and they do not come, what remains? Some choose the path of anger and resentment at fate, others aim unfulfilled love for foster children, or serving the world.

Is it possible the second path without humility before life? Is hardly possible. To make the result not matching our expectations, a profound inner transformation. Like a lot of money, and come small, you can't build your own business, what are the options?

Some continue to live at work, forgetting about the family, picking up new loans, destroying personal relationships, having issues with health, law and a lot more, others are held to a more experienced and successful in money matters to a man or to a position in the company because unsuccessful experiments with business in the presence of families and children can lead to disastrous results.

I want a good husband/wife, that some imagined, but do not want to think about if we are worthy of such partner, if not years comes the desired instance, what to do?

See also: what will remain after you?

About THOSE and NOT THOSE people

Can be tight to work out their own development, injuries and attitudes about the quality of the partner, then it is better to look around. You see, about five centimeters above/below, a few kg more/less, without their own housing, but with a good ability to work without Hollywood looks but with a good heart, and come across somebody with some normal. Life can surprise, trust me, but first, test our flexibility, stamina and breadth of vision.

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/dina.v.richards/posts/10153898395669452

Tags

See also

New and interesting