Cut the cord: How I stopped loving

These words just reflect, how it happened to me. You seem to love immensely, but once he leaves, or even leave you. At that moment, the familiar world is crumbling, and there remain only ruins.

And as you know "the ruins — the path to transformation". I began to take the question as it happens, when it happened the second time. Quite unexpectedly for me, after breaking up a week later in the first case, and a month in the second, I strongly feel that these specific person I no longer want.

It's strange because just yesterday or this morning you had no idea of my life without him, when suddenly the evening you don't want him to be bored and generally feel inwardly free, active and in a good mood.

A paradox, but as it happens, where, and at what point is breaking a mystery to me. The only thing I would compare it with is the first connection to the umbilical cord of the mother. Now I know that definitely it needs to be cut, then every time painful not to make an incision in relationships with men.

A painful affection, in my opinion, is formed when the first and the sought connection is not cut, and therefore you're afraid to be alone, although you're always alone.

Are you afraid to take responsibility for your life, and once with parents who wanted this responsibility to assume, you're hoping someone will come another and will also want to take responsibility for your life. But this is not happening, the other strongly opposes.

To cut the cord is insanely painful, but only then you can truly breathe, breathe life, and to understand that in this world no one is born to solve your problems, save you from your trauma and emotions and do not born, so of course I love you.

And then the fun begins, you start all this to give myself: care, support, attention, love. You become a mother herself and form a new one already, but the most reliable umbilical cord — the umbilical cord herself, with her little inner girl, the one you've been ignored, which is not allowed to desire, and which did not allow to emerge, to be visible to the world.

When you're alone

5 conditions required to reach

Only then you can be open with is not selfishness, but love, in the beginning itself and then to another, to another separate person from you, bypassing the painful affection, filling yourself with love and share the excess with others. published

Author: Irina Darina

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: psy-practice.com/publications/vzroslye-i-deti/kak_ya_perestavala_lyubit_ili_pererezat_pupovinu/

Tags

See also

New and interesting