Why I left my husband

Dear editors! You wrote Alla p. N. from M.

I write to you to:
1. To cry.
2. Try to understand his mistake.
3. To the Council.

We lived with my husband for ten years, but the anniversary of our wedding he left me. And not just gone, and disgrace in front of all my colleagues.

I work in a school as a teacher of Russian language and literature. If he left:
a) to his mistress;
b) because I have changed;
C) because we have bad life; it would be much easier and clearer.

And he left for no apparent reason. The most offensive, that in ten years we never quarreled. We lived soul to soul a quiet measured life. I, as could, gave him the family comfort and easier life.

I never forced him to help me with the housework, because:
1. He still did everything would not be so.
2. I find it easier and faster had to do everything.
3. I used to order, and he could not remember basic things, for example, a sponge can be washed the cups and some plates.

I am also sorry that 10 years of my life, I protected him from all domestic problems and nursed him like a baby. And he, in gratitude, embarrassed me in front of the whole team.

I am going to tell how it was. We celebrated their wedding anniversary on Saturday. The day before I got everything ready, cleaned the house. In the morning we congratulated each other. I gave my husband the green room the shoes the color of his Bathrobe, and he gave me a silk scarf of some unimaginable colors, not suitable neither my coat nor cloak, although I asked him many times not to get me things, if the person does not have basic taste.

But that morning I thanked my husband, not to spoil the holiday for both of us. However, my husband seems to have felt that I was dissatisfied and decided to annoy me: instead of a set 6 it suddenly picked up and put on a set of 4 for Thursday.

I cautiously reminded her husband that today is Saturday and he needs to wear a set of 6, but in the evening he put on my festive set 8. The fact that my husband has no basic flavor and I am not to ashamed of his ridiculous appearance, once and for all brought his things in order, spreading all the sets on each day of the week, choosing, of course, ties to shirts, socks to the pants.

He has sets for summer, winter and the offseason. The kit also includes underwear, handkerchief, belt, gloves (if needed) and so on. And in my shirt pocket I always put a note where the points are written what to do next. I differ punctuality and accuracy, I believe that in any business the success depends on properly drafted plan.

Now, I have always made my husband a plan:

1. What Cologne refresh after shave.
2. What set of clothing, depending on the weather, to wear today.
3. And what shoes to wear to this set.

In the morning, he, after I made the comments, not dressed in silence, and suddenly asked, could he on Saturday at home to wear underwear on set 6, and the upper from the 4 set. To which I naturally answered that to do so is not necessary, because on Thursday he may have problems with the socks from the fourth set and shoes from sixth.

Then my husband suffered some kind of perfect nonsense that on Thursday he will wear shoes from the fourth set and did not violate my schizophrenic order.

And said, schizophrenic. Then we quarreled for the first time and the evening didn't speak to each other. After I set the table, got dressed, and my husband were all sitting in set 4, but I was silent and didn't say anything!

And change my husband only went when the doorbell rang, guests always come to us just in time, knowing my love of punctuality. Dressed it for a very long time. We all managed to sit at the table. But I specifically did not go into the bedroom to hurry because he was mad at a schizophrenic manner.

And here we sit at the table: I led all my colleagues nearby, waiting. I try to sound cheerful, joking, saying that my husband himself had set the table, so I have time to change and he's not. And then suddenly my husband. You have no idea, but he specifically put on one item from each set, and not a festive set of 8!

Of course, I pretended that everything is in order, but when he sat down, told him in a whisper: "We lived with you for 10 years, and I didn't know you were such a sophisticated sadist". And then my husband came out from the table, stood in the middle of the room and absolutely committed an act of hooliganism.

n took off his jacket and shouted:
Jacket from routine set 1, worn on Mondays!"

Then he took off his tie, threw it aside and cried:
Tie off everyday 2, is worn on Tuesdays".

And so he came to the resurrection. That is, remained in his shorts.

If he stopped at this, maybe I would be able to forgive him, but he took off my panties, threw them at me and said Briefs from the holiday set 8, worn on anniversaries, weddings, birthdays and New year."

Then my husband took the car keys, documents, and left the apartment naked, not even slamming the door.

That's why I write to you, expensive edition, because I can not understand how, having lived 10 years together, you can:
1. So insulting of someone close to you.
2. So suddenly to change.
3. To leave his wife without any reason and without provocation.

And most importantly, I don't understand why he did it.

Sincerely, Alla p. N. from M."published

The syndrome of "the lost age"

Polite violence: I'm more IMPORTANT than YOU

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1034142886667640&id=703442096404389

Tags

See also

New and interesting