Clafoutis — a French dessert made of pancake dough and fruit. Can be prepared with different fillings. But juicy apricots make this pie, similar to a souffle or baked cream is incredibly flavorful, juicy and tender. The perfect summer dessert!Cooking time:
50 min. Servings:
4The complexity of the dishes:
Ingredients (on form 25-26 cm):
How to cook:
- Eggs — 3 PCs.
- Sugar — 80 g
- Flour — 75 g
- Butter — 50 g
- Coconut milk (or cow's) — 250 ml
- Lemon zest — 1/2 tsp
- Apricots — 6-7 PCs
- Cherries, pitted — 10 PCs.
- Powdered sugar for decoration
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, baking dish grease with butter.
Apricots cut in halves, remove the bones and arrange on the bottom of the form. Cherries do the same if You have frozen, not pre-defrost and spread.
2. Melt butter on low heat in a small saucepan or in the microwave, only then you will need to stir. Take out and let cool for a few minutes.
3. Egg whisk with sugar in the bowl of the mixer. Sift flour and stir a tablespoon or wooden (silicone) spatula. Pour in the melted butter, milk and lemon zest. Again, beat on medium-high speed. The dough should be smooth and without lumps.
4. Pour mixture of fruit and put into the oven for 40 minutes. The crust clafoutis should be Golden brown. Take out and slightly cool.
Clafoutis served with whipped cream or with vanilla ice cream. Optionally decorate with icing sugar and mint leaves.
Cook with love, . Bon appetit!
Prepare tasty and healthy! The recipe of sourdoughHow to cook a tart with zucchini
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©