5 of the rules of Solovyinaya for beginners

If working weekdays each day for Breakfast we do smoothies, which are excellent to save time, then at the weekend it is a mandatory tasty vegetable juice. The main difference from the first second for smoothie uses fruits/greens/vegetables as a whole, and in the preparation of fresh juice, separated Cicada, and all the nutrients, vitamins, minerals and enzymes are readily available to the body.

Juice is also a great opportunity to make up for the lack of vegetables in the diet of most (if not all) of the inhabitants of large cities.

To get the maximum benefit from Solovyinaya, you should pay attention to a few simple and not very serious rules:

1. Savory vegetables and herbs as the base and a small amount of fruit taste: sweet fruits and vegetables such as apples, pears or carrots are extremely nutritious, but the squeezing of the juice concentration of natural sugar is too high. Moreover, the fruits are much more pleasant to use entire. That is why I pass most of the juice bars in our city — most of them offer only juices from fruits. Most likely, the Western trend to include in the menu of green juices will reach us a little later.

2. Drinking juices on an empty stomach: it is best in the morning after a glass of water or as a first meal. To be absorbed, the juice need only 30 minutes and dinner or lunch 3-4 hours with the right combination. Juice immediately after a meal would set a terrible weight, and the benefit will be a maximum.

3. Drink the juice slowly and in small SIPS: juice, like any food subject to a thorough "chewing". Who remembers from school of biology — digestion and nutrient absorption begins in the mouth.

4. Drink the juice as quickly as possible after cooking: devoid of fiber juice quickly undergoes oxidation with the loss of nutritional value. I have not the most expensive centrifugal juicer, so I prefer to drink the juice within 15-30 min. If you have a slow auger juicer and you seriously come to this pleasant process (it will be so, because you have already decided to spend a lot of money), in this case, the juice can be stored covered in the coldest compartment of the refrigerator 24-36 hours.

5. Do not leave the dirty juicer for later: wash the juicer may seem like the most boring thing in the world, and however to wash it immediately after use, otherwise it will become most unpleasant.

My favorite juice this season — cucumbers, dairy zucchini, celery, piece of ginger and one Apple. Bonus August get very cheap.published

Author: Ekaterina Kazakova

The perfect drink for recovery thyroid

How to cook healthy water from fruits and herbs

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: purefoodsandme.blogspot.com/2013/08/pravila-sokovyzhimaniya.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting