In addition to love nobody

She has long, all that should be long: legs, hair, nails. She rounded all that needs to be rounded (out of modesty we will not list). She goes on dates with no underwear, so her face enigmatic smile and sexy aura envelops her from head to toe. She earns well and looks stylish.

It emits only positive energy. We can say that everything in it beautiful: the face, and the thoughts and the soul, and clothing. But she never stops, she's never stopped improving! She already owns the "positive thinking", that is, cuts off any negative feelings and thoughts who go there. And almost learned to love myself.

Nothing else for her to do. Because in addition to her love of a certain. With all her merits she did not manage to get married. She begins to suspect that the real men are extinct. And get ready to go to study in the "school bitch".

This is a portrait of modern young ladies of marriageable age from 20 to 50 years. They are becoming more equally lonely "clever and beautiful", who dream to find her woman's happiness. And the first who responded to the moan of the lonely hearts, was the Market. About love and family appeared broadcasts and talk shows. Glamorous literature is replete with tips: where can I find a husband how to catch him and under what sauce to prepare for marriage. But especially rampant psychological training. Directly "the dream factory" stamp "doll" the same patterns.

I remember in Junior high we were taken to a toy factory. There was a shop where they made plastic dolls. They glued two halves. Left lying bunch of Asses, to the right persons. Factory worker without looking took a half left, half right, hop. It is absolutely the same, eyeless, BizRate doll crawling on the conveyor belt to the paint.

Possible psychological trainings are guided by the same principle: whether in standard, and you can easily find your soul mate?

In recent years, the letters that come to my site, all on one theme: how to achieve happiness in your personal life. Some complain about the fate of others — men, but I want simple recipes: what you have to be in relationships with men, brave and active, or mild and waiting? Which strategy to choose, so he didn't escape? How to "put the squeeze" man before marriage? And the main question: what are the "dolls" now have the greatest demand?

A therapist is always a bit psychic. The ambitions and claims draughty in the letters, I can predict the fate of their authors. No love they do not Shine. No love, no happiness.... Never.

Because most modern young ladies of marriageable age and their potential suitors struck a very dangerous disease. It is called infantilismand it is confidently sweeping the planet. From it is not insured nor playboy, nor a virgin, him no drugs, but he maims and ruins lives.

The enemy must know in person. I'll try to explain what this plague, which received in this distribution. To help me in this will be Carl Gustav Jung.

Infant is an adult passport person, but with children's values and attitudes. A terrible infantilism that does not allow a person to grow to the Individual. View of the world, people, life in Infanta simplified flattened. And if the Person lives in the real world, the infant — in the midst of. The personality sees life complex and multidimensional. Infant is it something like kinder surprise. You just need to understand which side to deploy, and then waiting for you is a solid chocolate and a nice little gift inside.

A person learns from his and others ' mistakes. Infant, stepping on the same rake, each time surprised.

The person tries to understand the laws of life. Infant craves recipes, tips and charts.

The person wants to understand what is happiness for her. The infant is guided by the principle of "as made".

Personality becomes deeper, more interesting, smarter. Infant does not change.

The person creates his life. Infant only knows how to imitate. Therefore, all infants are crawling with cliches. On different occasions: from the simple what to wear to a serious what to think, how to live.

Indeed, we are well-fed and quiet time have generated a number of clones which could not dream of Soviet power in the happiest dream. A reasonable man rapidly degenerated into a Human standard...

The concept of love have babies close to disney cartoons. Men want to be with him was easy, warm, fun and enjoyable. To provided, cared and protected. He was smart, beautiful, emotionally thin, generous, with sense of humor and, of course, rich... That is cleaner, refrigerator and washing machine in one. Well it is still a miracle of technology and a lullaby could sing.

And during this she promises to devote the best years to give kindness, love and stimulate to greater achievements.

Lies!Infantile people are capable of a maximum of passion. The feelings of the Infante can be compared to a Sparkler that quickly flashes, brightly lit and just as quickly goes out. Looking at the charred wand, the infant decides that he is unlucky again. Perhaps that is why the Infanta no one can be long in a serious relationship. They blamed it on the difference of tastes, temperaments, circumstances...

And it's quite different. Infant too absorbed with themselves and their interests. He, as a small child, incapable of truly deep and subtle feeling of another person. Its main asset is the satisfaction of their own needs — protection, warmth, saturation (K. Jung). That's why every second lady says that the only marriage she can feel secure.

By the way, the infant would never say: I don't understand people. He says: people don't understand me.

Thus, infant the world sees and invents. However, he himself invents. Creates in his imagination a certain image, far from reality.

Probably, each surrounded by a man, who in childhood, the relatives were told how talented he is and extraordinary. The life of such a person, as a rule, does not add up, and his fate is never what it seems to him (Jung). And all because of his fantasies about his own blinging well, does not correspond to reality.

Today, the role of destroying the souls of the relatives undertook psychological training and popular psychological literature. They will explain what you must be feeling to succeed. You must believe that you are charming, attractive and attractive to their love ducky! Well, that is confirmation that there is no... Away the doubts and fears, away intelligent and sober thoughts — they are not positive.

Modern men are less childish than women. It would seem, what's the problem? Was found infant with infanty, they have the same values, why should they not get married? But no, they are negatively charged electrons repel each other!

The fact that they have the same flaw: immature psyche Infanta unconscious of any peculiar natural protection from liability (Jung).

The young lady, to inspire myself that it is a gift that can brighten the life of any men, really need to find someone who can sit on the neck. Whoever it was kept, guarded, kept understand... And the man Infante why this burden? Life in our time is not a problem from a practical point of view, the woman in the household does not need. And the ladies around a dime a dozen. Together a great time — until he is with this lady comfortable. And until she gets it getting married.

If, however, the Infanta married life together will be based on the principles of someone who "perimenopuase". Add to this the immature emotionality and consequently a coldness and indifference to other people's problems, pain and joy. "Chained", they live together and not see, do not understand, do not respect each other. Nevertheless, considered normal family. Such marriages Oh how much!

And now I have to disappoint all sat up in the bride. Real men have, but tell me, why should a living man doll?

I wonder where did the legend that all the people they marry and marry only for love? There is sexual attraction. Has a passion. Is "he (she) makes me happy." There is a fear of loneliness. Is "so". There are common interests or social circle... Love got to do with it?!

In fact, most people need a partner to live with them. There is nothing wrong. So 100 years ago married and the nobles, and peasants. But to marry, you need a sound mind and a basic honesty that infant is not capable. I remember as a very simple woman described to me her marriage: "my Husband respects me — I economic. And I respect him — rarely drink, Golden hands, and not talk to me ever, so I'm going to a neighbor". Cynical? No, honestly.

So, probably, performed the majority of marriages. However, the most frequently mentioned word in the letters "love". And all waiting for love! Ready for it! They just haven't been lucky...

The old tale. Well top-selling myth. Sweet illusion. Bullshit.

Look, even in music or mathematics are able to not all. I'm not talking about "chopsticks" and not about simple arithmetic, but about real music, about higher mathematics. And love that for everyone?

Love, but it is not for babies. It's an adult feeling. You won't buy it, you will not get through connections, not steal, not take away, not beg. It is only to Mature. To grow!

I can tell one proven tool, which is glamorous in the literature, in order not to frighten the reader, never mention: only the pain can cause a person to change. So, the pain from their own stupidity makes you wiser, the pain of her coldness to thaw. Infant , like the devil incense, afraid of suffering.

6 types of manipulation in communication: how to avoid becoming a victim

Diseases of the skin – the messages of the soul

So lonely "the good and the beautiful" remains nothing how to follow the Covenant "Stay as you are" well-known songs. Is she cold and scared, she is aging, but remains "as is".

I'll close with the words of Jung: the infant can not afford to meet face-to-face with life — because you will see that his life is empty. And he flees from this meeting. On the one hand, gray existence, on the other — the abyss: the possible horror of the meeting with life. published

Source: fuza.ru/marvelous/15323-lyubov-i-infantilizm.html?_utl_t=fb

Tags

See also

New and interesting