Idealization — the flip side of discontent

Idealization of the world is the reverse side of discontent. Looking at things takes on a pink tone, and something seem better than it really is. As you know, when it seems that somewhere there is something actually there, there is excess capacity.

To idealize means to overestimate, to erect on a pedestal, to worship, to build an idol. Love, creating, and controlling the world, it differs from the idealization of the fact that it is essentially passionless, paradoxical as it may sound.

Unconditional love is love without the right of possession, without admiration worship. In other words, unconditional love does not create relations of dependency between those who love and the object of his love. This simple formula will help determine where love ends and begins the idealization.

Imagine you are walking along a mountain valley, immersed in greenery and flowers. You admire this wonderful scenery, inhale the aroma of fresh air, your soul is filled with happiness and peace. Is love.

Then, you begin to collect flowers. You tear them, crumple with your hands, not thinking about the fact that they are alive, then they slowly die. Next, you can think of what they can produce perfumes and cosmetics, they can simply sell, or even create a cult of flowers and worship them as idols.

This is an idealization, because in all these cases, the dependency relationships between you and your ex-love – flowers. From the love that existed in that moment when you just enjoyed the spectacle of the valley flowers, no trace remains. Feel the difference?

So, love generates positive energy that will carry you to the corresponding line of life, and the idealization creates excess capacity that generate equilibrium forces which seek to eliminate it. The effect of equilibrium of forces in each case is different, but the result is the same.

In General terms it can be described as "debunking myths". This debunking is always, and, depending on the subject and degree of idealization, you will receive strong or weak, but always negative. So balance will be restored.

If love goes into the relationships of dependency that inevitably is generated by excess capacity. The desire to have what you have, creates energetic "pressure drop". Dependence relations are determined by the production conditions of the type "if you... then I...".

Examples are plenty. "If you love me, then leave everything and go with me to the end of the world. If you don't marry me (will you marry me), then you don't love me. If you praised me, then am I friends with you. If you don't give me your shovel, I'll kick you out of the sandbox". And so on.

The equilibrium is disturbed and in that case, if one compares with others, or opposed. "We are, and they are other!" For example, national pride: in comparison with what Nations? Sense of inferiority: compared to whom? Or pride in themselves: compared to whom?

If there is opposition, the equilibrium of force is required to be included in the work to eliminate the potential – both positive and negative. Since the potential is created by you, the forces will be directed primarily against you. Action is directed either to plunder the subjects of controversy, or to connect to a mutual agreement, or for the collision.

All conflicts are based on comparing and contrasting. First is the basic statement: "They are not like us". It further develops. "They have more than we need to have them taken away." "They have less than we do – we owe it to them to give." "They're worse than we are – they need to change. "They're better than us – we need to deal with them". "They act not like we have something to do with it".

Vadim Zeland: in Any case not to kill, by reason of a defect or loss of money!

Behind every great man...

All of these mappings in different variations anyway lead to a conflict – starting with personal emotional discomfort and ending with wars and revolutions. The equilibrium forces are seeking to resolve a confrontation through reconciliation or confrontation.

But since in such situations you can always energy, pendulums often bringing the matter to a confrontation.published

Author: Vadim Zeland

Source: www.transurfing-real.ru/2015/04/blog-post_32.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting