How to calm down just a couple of breaths: Appliances, where I was taught by Buddhist monks

Website have found for you a few simple exercises that just a couple of breaths, calm shattered nerves. These techniques are tested "in battle».

< Any method of breathing exercises designed to help calm down, based on a deep, measured breathing.

basic rules of performing breathing exercises to relieve stress
Any breathing exercise must be carried out, or standing, or lying to back was absolutely straight. to perform these exercises better with my eyes closed, resorting to the technique of meditation, representing the pleasant images and landscapes. It is important to fully concentrate on the process of breathing in and out. It is necessary not only to clear the mind of negative thoughts, and completely relax all your muscles. Especially it is necessary to pay attention to the shoulders, neck and face, where the muscles are experiencing significant stress. Do exercises to calm the nerves should be 5-10 times. Do not overwork. In the process of breaths necessary to imagine how the entire body with oxygen filled with new clean energy and tranquility. Sometimes during the breathing exercises should be repeated to myself the installation " I am calm, "" I calm down "," I am relaxed, "" I am calm. » 1. For a quick stress relief is necessary to make a short, relatively deep breath. Then hold your breath for 4 seconds and perform a full, deep and long breath. After that follows a break in the next 5 seconds and filling the lungs with oxygen.

2. For relaxation and purification of the mind is necessary to attach a hand to his forehead, and the second - to the back of the head. This situation contributes to increased blood flow in these parts of the head, helping to clear the mind and the mind of anxiety, stress, discovering new solutions during stressful situations. Without lifting the palms, take hasteless breaths with short breath-hold between them.

3. To soothe the nerves
Having made a full breath, you need to make enhanced, deep breath through the tightly compressed lips. This breath is like portions, the air is pushed out from the inside. It is required to cause an artificial yawn. Opening the mouth as widely as possible to sense the tension in the lower jaw, it should make a smooth breath, feeling the air fill your lungs. At 2 seconds to hold the breath, then exhale slowly and steadily. Making a full breath without holding your breath, it is necessary to vent the air through the open mouth. The lips have to be folded in the shape of circle. The exhalation is done in batches, jerks. Starting exhalation stage is the longest, gradually emerging from the lungs air must become smaller. Upon completion, wait 5-10 seconds and repeat breathing exercise. These simple exercises teach us that for a complete peace of mind it takes a few breaths.

Source domadoktor.ru
Photos on the preview Columbia Pictures

See also:
Just one question, which will show what is really important to you
10 water exercises for a thin waist and shapely legs perfectly

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-sdelaj-sam/10-vodnyh-uprazhnenij-dlya-tonkoj-talii-i-idealno-strojnyh-nozhek-1320865/

Tags

See also

New and interesting