A married man met by chance in a store woman of his dreams

Until the day when he saw a beautiful stranger in line at the supermarket checkout, a professional entertainer and father of four children, Jason Hewlett considered myself the happiest husband in the world.

At that moment, Jason felt guilty that unwittingly deceived his favorite. Here is what he wrote in Facebook:

«< I am ashamed to admit it, but now I kind of cheated on his wife. I was going to buy a few veshchichek men, and when I went to pay for everything, I saw this woman in line, and I was like an electric shock. I thought, "Wow, that someone has carried with it!»

But in a matter of seconds he realized that stunning stranger - his wife , which by chance was shopping at the same store at the same time

. They share only one person in the queue. But his wife did not notice it, despite attempts to attract the attention of SMS-kami. Then Jason was just silently watching her.

"First of all, I once again was stunned by the amazing beauty. Cchitaetsya I see it always, but today, having learned not immediately, I saw a new and just could not believe that I am the husband of such beauty.

Secondly, it struck me that she did not even look at me briefly. This is both good and bad. Good thing she does not wander opinion. But it is bad for me - I realized, how difficult it is to win her love
Thirdly, of course, I was pleased to see her that day independent, modest, funny, sweet, kind and wonderful - as it really is. She just took the purchase and walked out the door. I tried to stop, but admiringly watched, knowing that she is my wife and I love this woman all
This is truly a valuable lesson for all pairs. Learn to see through the eyes of his half of a random passer-by and remind yourself why they fell in love with it at the first meeting.

Photos on facebook
preview Based on materials from Jason Hewlett

See also:
15 star couples who prove that true love can last forever
Perhaps this is the most unusual marriage proposal

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-fotografy/pozhaluj-eto-samoe-neobyknovennoe-predlozhenie-ruki-i-serdca-1304115/

Tags

See also

New and interesting