Outwardly, everything is fine: 5 symptoms sluggish crisis

This problem has arisen on the horizon, when I tracked my own life processes, not only cyclical (crisis-change-adaptation-new crisis), but also include periods during which everything seems to be good, but to live them is almost unbearable .

Outwardly, I represent a high-functional professional, mother, partner, girlfriend and daughter coping on all fronts, but inside me sadly and much is done automatically.

The power of education, I was inclined to explain it subdepressive state, tied to seasonal exacerbations discouraged, blame overload at work. The usual way to cope - vacation - have not changed anything. But, for some reason, all the suffering took place in an instant, as soon as I start any changes, to get involved in a new business, start to play sports.

Subdepression so itself does not lead, on its background of any new endeavors can be no question. What kind of state in which you can work well, but it can not be happy? The only way to explain this dynamic - to recognize that it is a nothing more than a crisis, but for some reason he has no symptoms, "without temperature»

. These states are very much de-motivate because they do not have access to the memories of how to live and how great fun to work with. They represent a swamp in a viscous gray-green tones. Looking back, I can clearly identify the signs of stagnation, knowing that you can take control of the situation and to let into your life upgrade, which we need so much.

According to the network last week walking anecdote - "vet came to the therapist. He asked him: "What are you reporting?", And the vet replies: "Well, no, as any fool can!"

. Anecdote is excellent, especially if you apply it to yourself and think - and whether your guts, which is, of course, the animal, your own veterinarian, who understood him without words? Your inner shy rhino, giraffe timid or playful dolphin is able to clearly communicate their needs and whether he listens to at least someone? How to recognize when to him that something was wrong, if he can not express it in ordinary human language?

Easy to work with him when he realized the need for change and expressed clear symptoms - resentment, specific needs and localized discomfort. When it is clear, where it hurts, and it's only for the right pill or precisely matched solution.

And what if the need to change everything and move to a new round is weak and can not cross the threshold, after which it can be realized? In this case, the person is in stagnation, in the experience sluggish life crisis, but can not do anything, because his "inner veterinarian" was unable to determine where insides hurt. Let's try to collect the signs by which we can determine that stagnation and begin to move, without waiting for "inflammation" and

"complications". The first symptom - a narrowing of the repertoire of pleasures that you yourself happy, stimulate or relax. For example, some time ago in your repertoire included a hike in cafes, watching nice movie, a walk in the park, favorite music, self-cooking some interesting dishes, a trip to visit friends, yoga and jogging.

Now this list was only cake in the cafe and watching a movie, and it's "now" has been going on for so long that you do not really understand how "before" you had so much free time, and to friends and to the park and run. As a result, the pleasures in your life quantitatively the same as before, but qualitatively they desalinized.

If, before the period of stagnation, you had, say, 10 pleasures in a week and all - different, but now their - 10, too, but they boil down to 5 pieces of cake and a 5-minute screenings. Your inner cat bored, he had nothing to please yourself. Out of this situation - the same place where the entrance. Write down all you know of pleasure (and perhaps even upgrade your repertoire) and execute them one by one or mixed. You can even add an element of surprise, folded piece of paper with the names in a hat and pulling them blindly.

The second sign - is the "sag" mode. For example, before you went to school singing or ballet or swimming in the pool. We try not to miss a workout to give a lot of pleasure from the movement and their bodily strength. And now, or miss with the same regularity with which the walk, or even abandoned.

The same pattern is observed from day mode (he began to swim, and you can not catch and fix your schedule of sleep and wakefulness) and diet (started eating on the go, no longer aside for this special place and time, you forget to look at the plate for a meal) . Your inner cheetah feels like his muscles weaken, it becomes sluggish.

To break out of this quagmire, it is important to resume the classes associated with the schedule and give you the core network. Classes may be old, if you have to get into his tights, or new - any zumba or tango able to give life even in the most cynical inner penguin

. The third symptom - is missing dreams as a separate and very important lessons. When a man says he does not remember when was the last time dream, it is a very alarming sign. Under a dream I do not understand the intention to buy a vacuum cleaner powerful that is in the closet, and inspire you to process, inducing move, bringing joy.

Dream about how will land shrub roses near her house, and almost hear their scent, to dream of a walk along the sea and drawing in a notebook shell, dreaming about the child and put his hands as if rocking a child ... to dream - to inhale a little more air and provided in wide imaginary space, from which you are unaccustomed, yet lived in the quagmire of routine. Dreaming is important, so if you have not done the exercise of this, go ahead.

The fourth symptom - a gray background mood. Like you and laugh, and communicating with pleasure, and exhibiting a different activity, but if you remove all the figures from the background, then for them is found something bleak. This dismal shade accompanies you in moments of loneliness, so you try it, without realizing it, to avoid.

In fact, attempts not to be alone with yourself - this is the fifth manifestation of "asymptomatic" life crisis. Even when you are alone, you have a working television and radio, is something people murmur from the computer screen. Leisure is filled with surfing the internet, switching TV channels or tedious meetings with friends who do not bring nothing but disappointment about the lost time.

Staying alone with a difficult and scary, so unconsciously we avoid it, we fill the void anything, any wrappers and rubbish. One of the ways out of this situation - to start the practice of meditation, which teaches us to meet with them and maintain inner emptiness

. This emptiness can be a source of strength, inspiration, joy, but we are afraid that it is quite natural because the background mood painted in gray tones and afford the silence scared, so she reminds loneliness. Meditation can be any - dance, vocal, motor, this may even be one-minute meditation practice, the main thing - that it was a regular

. It is important to understand why you resort to this tool, keep in front of the goal formulated. For example, "I want to see for the external noise own needs and desires," or "I want to achieve inner balance," "I want to bring the mood in the order".

I described the five symptoms of "asymptomatic" stagnation, which we desperately need for change, but can not find the urge to act, because apparently everything looks good, as usual. The first three symptoms are more obvious and easier to see, the last two are so woven into the current life that is quite difficult to trace them.

It is enough to get started with the first sign - the restriction of the repertoire of pleasures - as life begins to change rapidly. Start with the joys of a lot easier than with the hard work, is not it? Animals are well aware of the promotion of language, and your inner animal is sure to be pleased him.

Author: Inga Admiral

Tags

See also

New and interesting