7 signs of emotional exhaustion

One after another emotional downturn, I thought, and whether there is a pattern in my condition, and if I can learn to avoid such "emotional holes" in the future? Even more to explore this topic, I pushed the work in a large trading company.

I noticed that the majority of employees who work with customers, look to put it mildly tired, and this has a negative impact on their health and quality of life. At that time I worked as sales manager and decided to give this issue a module of their training program. Some ideas I want to share with you in this article.

Emotional exhaustion

It arises as a result of overruns of the emotional energy and the lack of a full recharge their energy reserves. Ran out of petrol, the car stopped. As a rule, emotional exhaustion occurs after the energy-intensive events, in which we have been involved and have spent most of their forces.

Symptoms of burnout:

1. Loss of emotion and involvement in activities and relationships;

2. Pessimism, cynicism and impersonal attitude to people and activities;

3. Increased irritability and aggression;

4. Indifference to everything, apathy, and constant fatigue;

5. Inability to focus on the task;

6. Anxiety and unexplained anxiety;

7. Feelings of loneliness, the desire to be alone.

For our opportunities are equally bad as the low and excessive use of energy, so it is important to maintain a balance between spending power and its accumulation.

How to restore the body's emotional resources?

Years of research in the field of emotional intelligence, have led me to the conviction that the most effective remedy happens when we use all four types of its energy:. Physical, mental, emotional and spiritual

Physical energy. Restored thanks to the balance between tension and relaxation. Proved to be effective balance of muscle and aerobic exercise. Going beyond the limits of their usual physical abilities, increases the reserves of physical strength.

Mental energy. Restored through meditation, turn off the internal dialogue, contemplation of water, fire, air, nature, dream. Going beyond the boundaries of their usual mental capacity, increasing reserves of mental strength.

Emotional energy. Restored by contact with what brings you joy, peace, admiration, inspiration. Contact us with your senses and needs. Going beyond the boundaries of their usual emotional capabilities, increases reserves of emotional strength.

Spiritual energy. Restored thanks to the connection with the source - to God. Adoption of themselves as part of something larger, grand, cosmic. Going beyond the boundaries of their usual spiritual possibilities, increases the reserves of spiritual power.

Picking up his individual recovery program, you will be able to renew their emotional reserves, and to move forward to meet their goals and meanings at full power!

Author: Dan Dubravin

Tags

See also

New and interesting