The man posted on Facebook the recognition of treason ... you need to read this!

American Jason Hewlett - man that has everything you need for happiness - a loving wife and four wonderful children. And he did not hesitate and said the "change" in the supermarket right in their own page on Facebook. Fasting has spread across the internet at an incredible rate ... Website I recommend that you read this story certainly to the last!

Jason stood in the shop and some offices noticed an incredibly beautiful woman, to which experienced a burning desire. At the same time he felt guilty, because at home he was waiting for a loving wife ...

"I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I kind of like, today changed his wife. I will try to explain what happened: I was in a supermarket and bought a few men of things well - tweezers for eyebrows, beard trimmer, wax for the formation of whiskers, beef jerky, sardines, loofah ... In the queue at the cash desk I saw a woman
She struck me. I thought:

"Wow, that's lucky some lucky!ยป.

After a few seconds I realized that it was my own wife!

You know, it was amazing to see my wife in the same store in the same queue.

She lived her life not knowing what is in the same place as me, at the same time, on another vehicle. Between us stood a man, so I just looked at my sweet little love.

I tried to write it something like: "Hey, babe," or "What did you buy today, my dear?". She did not pay any attention to a single SMS as looking for a coupon that kept specifically for this purchase.

Photo source: Funstories.lolKakie conclusions I made from this story? Firstly, I was once again taken aback by how beautiful my wife. Even from the back!

We, men often take it for granted, we cease to notice. And just today I realized how stupid. And how lucky I am that this wonderful woman once chose me and never thought about that part.

It made me blush. Fortunately, no one saw this under my huge beard.

Secondly, it struck me that she did not notice me. This is both good and bad. Good thing she did not wander in search of the eye of other men. Good thing she did not see that creepy guy who looked over her shoulder.

So, perhaps, I will take her another jar with the nuts cool that she loves so much.

But the bad thing is that I quickly forgot about how important it is for me. And how many titanic efforts I exerted a lot of years ago to get only one "yes" on one date with her!

For a moment I felt the familiar mountain of doom, as when I first saw it and knew it was impossible.

But somehow I won it, despite my insecurities, limitations and imperfections.

Third, I was so pleased to see her confidence in the day-confident, independent, capable, modest, cheerful, cute, good, awesome. And then she grabbed her things and left the store. I said nothing. I just watched her go. < I was fascinated by it. I once again realized that proud of his wife!

She rarely comes to Facebook, so I hope not to see this post. And if you suddenly see, it is not deemed for treason.

But I decided to share this with you, because I am sure that this world is full of men who, like me, have ceased to value their wives. And already forgotten why they got married!

< Take a closer look at those you love, but who have long been accustomed to. It is important to occasionally remind yourself how lucky you are to enjoy the light of this woman in her life.

Frank Jason message quickly spread on the Internet. Thousands of users left a pair of friendly and touching messages.

via funstories.lol/2016/06/4896/

Tags

See also

New and interesting